Thread: Thoughts on Hidden Springs world in The Sims 3: Pets

Thoughts on Hidden Springs world in The Sims 3: Pets

Anyone have any idea about the Hidden Springs world? What do you thoughts of this world and is it worth the Sims points? I brought barnacle bay and I was not eager on it. So I am asking earlier than I get this one.

Re: Thoughts on Hidden Springs world in The Sims 3: Pets

I for myself like and I think it's worth the money. But if they were not concerned in Barnacle Bay, you can discover the similar troubles with this world. For instance, you have to add their own ambitions and much Late Night, if you have packages and want their special lots. I think it's a very beautiful world, and to help everyone who wants a lot of extras that I'm going to build them all, then, the updated version of the world as a save file (you'll still need the original version of world for that to work), and also share individual lots if people want them to other worlds or want to place themselves. That will probably take me at least a couple of weeks to finish anyway. If you are not sure, I'd say do not get it right away, wait until an agreement - which will happen over time, just be patient.

I'm a little surprised that say the fountain of youth must be made yourself. EA has said he hid somewhere. The world is not worth that much, is the price. The price is £ 17.50 and not worth it. I honestly do not believe that a world is still worth £ 7.00 (Sim 1000 points). There is plenty of good free world out there.

I agree that hidden sources are too expensive - even with its offering of "fantastic" opening. I see EA also offers another carrot - £ 7 pounds of 4.000 points if purchased through Origin. I guess that's what comes from being a fan of Stargate. Maybe EA is currently in the hands of the Ori.

I took that carrot. I ordered the wrong e-mail by accident, however, that does not have a SIM card and could not do for her because she had registered all my games, so I went in the chat client and apologize for any inconvenience I Barnacle gave Bay - so in the end, I double SimPoints. And wow, look / Stargate - Me Too! I guess that's what you get and EA does not seem very interested in world domination.

I am totally with you, I will not buy something through Origin as I read the Terms of Service and I cannot agree with them, and therefore I do not use. As the Ori and we all know that in reality were not gods, not what they do and not EA. I am scared I have to add that I too am a fan of Stargate and I am badly let down that they ended SGU later than such a short time; my old school mate was in it too. On this world, I would have been great of him. If it was not a world in generations, but not what makes me sense like I paid for an EP and now I have to pay another time for the world. I perhaps would not feel this way. If there was a world of spa and therefore perfect for generations. Unfortunately a fool and his money are easily parted so there are plenty of people who do this sort of thing for EA profit while they can, they will.

I agree and at the point of SGU - never really felt like himself, the SG1 and SGA good for me, but at least remained alive FTW Stargate fans. The joint marketing campaign for Hidden Springs was so misleading, that makes it sound like they were a mystery and no magic. A source Sims dysfunctional and some painted green.

SGU was starting to come into its own when it stopped. The addition of a lot of people promising new era. I liked the first season, but was improving. SG1 (all bow to O'Niell) is shown in the sky each night at 6 and 7, two hours of it and I am seeing again. EA would attempt to sell a horse manure and sand of Arabia, if they could. Hidden springs is pretty unattractive, in a few compliments, a few of the "posh" houses are too unacceptable. The only thing interesting about this is the Sim that appears when the site is in maintenance and very few areas.