Thread: The Sims 3 Pets: When we get a simpoint sale

The Sims 3 Pets: When we get a simpoint sale

I mean just a shame that other countries are getting. I know I was miserable in recent discount 4000 points, taking it down to 21 pounds, which I missed because I think it was quite short. But it seems that a lot of other places to find some very big discounts. Where is ours?

Re: The Sims 3 Pets: When we get a simpoint sale

I think when sales as we are usually where we are at work or sleeping here, so not important. I think daily deals must be in the full day. I refer to this AD is no cost to shut down. They spend time doing initial mesh elements, but after that, all copies sold is profit.

The U.S. all the time much more than any other country and his game is much cheaper to begin. Even in the store, the exchange rate is not calculated beside any figures that are a reality and not at all leave pounds to the dollar. It is annoying to many people, including me. Surely someone could check the exchange rates once a week minimum and adjust the figures accordingly. Sims points are required to store to buy things, pay more for them, but also to pay again, and to calculate the value of the element of evil, so paying more for the points, and then have to use more points than the states to buy things.

I was not directing that comment to you, it was EA! I think we need to calm, however, do not know why I have so angry - I'm usually pretty relaxed. It is likely that an accumulation of errors in the game, bad customer service, Pets fiasco LE, Hidden Springs High price, etc. The straw that broke the glass.

You are not alone. EA have been told by customers that we are not happy and it seems that customers outside the U.S. are the angriest. It all depends on them to solve this problem and so far seems unwilling. They have to do with the LE, which should have canceled play.com and paid. That has damaged the reputation of EA with no U.S. customers, mostly in The Sims 3. I really wish it had been resolved. I'm more annoyed by the fact that when you get the LE, you can receive the content you're buying, you have to put on your home PC and use the code inside the (so-called |) standard version the EP and download the pet store and exclusive content through mysterious origin.

To make matters inferior, we at a standstill do not know what the elite content actually is, so it is like purchasing a meal at a restaurant and waiting to make out what the waiter brings. From here you may be paying enough for a luxury food and bring you a dinner of sausages. I want to know what's going on around this problem; it is easy to get close enough to release to tell us exactly what we got for our trouble.

Why people are realizing all this now? People like myself have been pointing out scams storage points from the start. As far as I am aware of Australia are paying more and even Canada paying more than the United States? We must be able to buy here at a price that equals converted states or there must be real-time currency calculations Sims 3. There is another way though. Then we all use PayPal to buy and PayPal automatically becomes another currency, free of charge and pay what is just a currency conversion. This will not work with bank cards and credit cards due to the charge for conversions. I can use PayPal anyway, so they should not pay more for the conversion.

It seems that the Spanish / Switzerland can be a failure anyway, even though it has apparently been going on since June. You can purchase 4 Euros by 4000 points, but just if they pass origin, not through the store link (and I mean the unique software, not just go to the store of Origin). Hidden springs are using code points to get 50% of 1000 points for multiple purchases, I'm sure there are others too.

We all necessitate to stick to not purchasing at the store until it is abridged, I know everybody is screaming at the screen saying that there will all the time work to people, but if all do not purchase will work, if something organized that not everything can be bought for a month to show them the amount of money lost on us not to buy, personally, I have stopped buying have not bought anything in maybe over a year, and I've been talking to a few people who have found a way to get free stuff (I know I should not be saying this and the gurus will be along with shouts and the removal of my comment, but I'm not saying here how he did it or I'm saying you can do) but I am saying that to show that many people do not buy in the store and because of the prices.

I'm glad that even if we buy the LE of pets, we still need to use Source to download content; all we have on disk is a code. I have my own ideas. I will buy the LE, but I can use to download the source of the extra items due to not being able to agree with the conditions of service, so I'll have a problem I'll take with EA at the moment. I will ask them to send me the contents LE, and not agree to the terms of service area. If they say no, after that we will have as a minimum one person who preordered a LE and could not access the additional content that jumped through rings.