Thread: Any rewards for Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

Any rewards for Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

I was just wondering how about keeping a reward system for the Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing the spiderman game. I think that would be a unique idea what say guys about this? since this concept was no longer introduced earlier and hence it would be better to have them over here as well, that’s what I am saying here, so what do you all think about the same? stuff like a t-shirt with the logo on it, SpiderMan and 2099 costumes would be a big bonus for the players playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time, so tell me if there has been any kind of reward system being introduced for the game, do you all have any idea about the same then do reply to me over here about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways I am waiting for the opinion from you all on this, do reply over here accordingly.

Re: Any rewards for Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I was just wondering how about keeping a reward system for the Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing the spiderman game. I think that would be a unique idea what say guys about this? since this concept was no longer introduced earlier and hence it would be better to have them over here as well, that’s what I am saying here, so what do you all think about the same? stuff like a t-shirt with the logo on it, SpiderMan and 2099 costumes would be a big bonus for the players playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time, so tell me if there has been any kind of reward system being introduced for the game, do you all have any idea about the same then do reply to me over here about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways I am waiting for the opinion from you all on this, do reply over here accordingly.
    Yes hats off to you buddy for thinking about the concept with this game I think the idea should be implemented that’s what I feel over here and hence I think people would get the game for the costumes only since the craze for the spiderman is really awesome and hence I feel that it should be continued further that’s what I think over here, so a reward system will be like a huge bonus for the whole team that’s what my opinion is over here.

Re: Any rewards for Playstation Home or Xbox Live users playing Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

Adding up with the avatar gear and skins will further benefit the gamers as well as the developers I suppose. So a good idea that you have suggested let’s hope that somebody from Beenox is listening to this and hence I hope that they should further incorporate those changes that’s what I feel over here.

Anyways that’s what I want to say over here.

Do you all have any idea by what means I would be able to get the rewards of the game? so do let me know about the same that will be much better that’s what I feel here, so do let me know on what should be done over here to get the rewards? Please do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    Do you all have any idea by what means I would be able to get the rewards of the game? so do let me know about the same that will be much better that’s what I feel here, so do let me know on what should be done over here to get the rewards? Please do let me know about it as soon as possible.
    Like I don’t know if they have actually thought of implementing the reward system for the same, that’s what I am not understanding at all. I would like to have a spider t shirt for the game and hence that’s what my actual choice would be in the game, as such the developers haven’t announced what has to be done for the award. So wait till the official confirmation comes from the developers about the same and that’s what I think would be a good thing to do at this point of time, so that’s what I think over here, don’t kow what do you all have to say about the same. anyways I would appreciate iof everybodt do express their views over here on the same that will be much fun to watch out.

You should be fighting for the award and also incentives should also be there in the game that’s what I plan for over here, that’s what I am saying here. also you have to make sure that you are not using the incentives in the game since the use of the incentives in the game does makes the game replayable, that’s what I want to say here.

Now the use of incentives does gives you an opportunity of scoring very much high in the game but that’s not the rule according to the developers and hence they have scrapped that idea.