Thread: is X-men destiny available for the pc

is X-men destiny available for the pc

As I have look for the x-men destiny game on the internet . I have read that the x-men destiny game is not available for the pc but in some of the article I have read that the game is available on the pc . I don’t know exact for which console the game is available for.

Re: is X-men destiny available for the pc

Even I want to know in which console the game is coming for. As I have the pc and don’t have the other console so if the game is available on the other console then I would not able to play the game .

I don’t mind whether the game is available on pc or on other console , because I have the pc and also have the ps 3 , so it does not matter whether the game is available on the ps3 or pc . but if the game is available on the pc then I would say that I would love it , since for me playing the game on the pc is more fun rather then playing on the console . But I would really tell that the game should be available for pc users also.

For me let the game be for pc users or any other .I don’t care because after seeing the videos on the youtube I don’t like the game anymore so its not gonna make any difference for me whether it is releasing for pc or not

They should really release the game for the pc , as I am really looking for having this game and if they are not releasing the game for the pc users then it will be a big disappoint to me.

As I have searched on the internet for the X-men destiny game , I have found that the game is available for the ps3 , xbox console and not available for the pc gamers. this iwill be very disappointing for the pc gamers , but I think they will early launch the game for the pc gamer. so my suggestion for the pc gamer is that you should have patience for this because as the game is not available for the pc gamers. so I would suggest you that if you have the other console then I would tell you that go for playing the game for other console like ps3 , xbox