Thread: what are blueprints in Cities XL 2012?

what are blueprints in Cities XL 2012?

Hello guys title is saying everything so I would like to know about it? Actually I am totally new for this game and while searching about this game I found that this game is having some terms like blue print. I am not that much aware with this term. So what it’s exactly and what it mean? Please share your knowledge with me? I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: what are blueprints in Cities XL 2012?

It’s a good question many people are not aware with this so according to me Blueprints are huge buildings which will charge a lot of amount for manufacturing and for maintaining. Unlike for a normal buildings which is very easy for you to build within the less time. While as compare this with blueprint takes more time to build. And the addition for the cost they require kind of token for built which is increasing for every building. They make available your city through bonuses based on top of what they are. A number of provide enormous leisure/educational bonuses, and additional provide satisfaction toward citizens, and an additional presently construct massive quantity of fuel/electricity. The majority (not all) as well provide a huge Quality of Life bonus in the region of, frequently turning big areas within feast zones.

The quantities of tokens necessary to come to an end the buildings are comparative. Those techniques you don't necessitate the entire token at the similar time, merely a lowest amount that will employ towards achieve the scheme. For instance, if it articulates '50 offices', you don't require apportioning 50 office tokens in favor of the procedure to start; you simply require 5 or as a result. However the additional you apportion at the indistinguishable time, the earlier the construction will advancement. You perform; on the other hand, necessitate apportion a number of amounts of the entire token types necessary for the existing stage or the building won't start.

Blueprints are in addition recognized as Megastructure. They are real-life structure, and you are able to comprise basically one of every for each city (can't comprise 2 Eifel towers within the similar city). The tokens utilize in favor of building don't presently fade away - they are merely occupied intended for additional purposes at the same time as utilize for Blueprint building. Afterward, you're completed with it; you will still comprise those tokens and be capable to change place them for an additional utilization.

One weird obsession which I become aware of yesterday at the same time as constructing a blueprint was that at what time I subordinate my Offices export on the way to my blueprint building, my profit didn't go down.

At what time you clink on top of Packs, three submenus come into view. Those submenus are America, Europe, and Asia. On one occasion you click on top of one of those, you acquire an additional submenu, surrounds the grouping Housing, Buildings, Blueprints and Terrains and from that you have to choose the third one.

Hello thank you for your reply, despite the fact that for some reason I wasn't receiving the third sub menu become visible on the other hand I started a latest city and at the moment I perceive the third sub menu and blue print choice. Make me speculate why I didn't perceive it within my big city? The older city was moderately latest additionally - pop in the region of 190,000. I comprise no mods installed etc.

The plans are blueprints - projects that is dedicated to the city. With a plan to reserve a space - when it has become home and all phases of construction, it becomes a megastructure. To start building from phase 1, and must allocate / assign resources a. Construction takes time. A draft plan was dropped, but the phases of construction can be postponed. When I build a model that tends to put the game on speed 5 times while I'm watching a live broadcast, so do not worry about a drop in cash flow. And in addition, my present city in favor of profit is 790K as a result I would not comprise problems through a unexpected drop through cash flow.

I put a blue print building in my city. Very good! Now what? Assign tokens? Chips really suck? What the hell is a symbol in real life? It seems I have to move to the right of the screen when in the blue print options? That is, if you have chips available! OK, I seem to have some extra cards available executive, a number of assume moving on the way to the right. I have no thought if this will work, however it seems logical (as Spock confirms). No support documents come with the game or do they? Where? Wiki while XL?

In my opinion hate the way planes are built within this game, as the chips are sometimes basically not possible or say difficult to acquire and import of them isn't exactly cheap. I am acquainted with it is thought to be the summit of their city, however it necessitate such a high amount of money for it, they are just a nuisance.

Re: what are blueprints in Cities XL 2012?

I like the thought about blueprint; however I presently abhorrence the technique you perform. Well, I hate the simple tokens the system, to be honest. It's hard enough to get those pesky witnesses together, and is little more than the increase in population. The most annoying is the fact that not all cities can rely on all the chips needed, because you always need at least 1-2 tokens, and - of course, I can produce them yourself. Plans / Megastructure have maintained completely inequitable and idealistic to build them. The fact is that if you're not cheating, you will almost never finish at all.