Thread: How you can convert bridge to road in Cities XL 2012?

How you can convert bridge to road in Cities XL 2012?

Hello guys I am new for this game and I want to know something about this game. Actually I don’t know if it’s a silly question but still can we convert bridge in road? And if it’s possible then how I can perform this? If you guys have any information about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

re: How you can convert bridge to road in Cities XL 2012?

As many of you have realized it is much easier to build roads on a slope with the tools to produce lean nice bridge to graduate when the focus of their efforts is actually to trace a path on a hillside. Moreover, the construction of bridges simply produces superior results by using a generous length of focus of the new bridge projects.

The big issue at hand is all that 'the bridge as the road' extra dry is going to bleed moved. I use to cut paths cross sections of the additional bridge that leads to a bridge then substitute the appropriate type of road to stop spending my budget. The same is true of my efforts to build roads hill wing 'Monte Carlo'. I slope argument with the right tool then demolish the bridge "highway bridge" the liquidation of the section and replace with corresponding road type. My point is that no matter how carefully working replacements are not as clean as the original. In fact, connections are always shown as a hit or a ramp between the bridge and the road.

Do I have to at least have pity on anyone? Am I the only person on the planet who hates having a two-way truck stunt ramp, where it meets Avenue Bridge? Or I missed the class where FHI taught others how to create perfect way to bridge connections? I'm so lonely on my way to bridge connections that even a real truck, not address. Of course, what really may need medication is correct, but over the truth does not bother me to end at the moment.

What would it comprise taken in favor of FHI or MC to have completed a conversion tool that at what time active would permit you choose the start of a ‘bridge as road’ section however power you to come to an end where the graphic and slope of the berm get together the ‘actual’ bridge itself?

That's interesting. I think the quickest and easiest is to use the update panel (for example, then convert the roads to normal) but I hate to think what would happen if you convert a real bridge that way. You're right; this needs to return to work. The ideal situation would be to make roads behave the same way that bridges do before leaving the ground.