Thread: Which version of Gears of War 3 is been shown

Which version of Gears of War 3 is been shown

Hello friends, I’m receiving the Epic Edition with the attractive Marcus statue and Infected Omen skin. Well the UK cannot acquire any of the cool pre-order skins; as I am having difficulties with the Commie Dom and its multi-colored Nam coat. So I want to know that which the version you are getting it is and also which is the edition you are having extra with you. So please tell me and also if you have some more information about the new version then please tell me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Which version of Gears of War 3 is been shown

I am waiting for it and also I do not be familiar with it that when I will be receiving it yet. Well as there are a lot of games upcoming out next year and also wanted to get a hold on Nintendo 3DS.

I can tell exact version which I am getting it and also I has not done with the Gears of War 1 or Gears of War 2. Possibly I will be getting the game in the period of a year or two. For the time been I am going to be selection up the standard version on release of the game. Before that I have to come to an end of the Gears of War 1 although, so it is better for me to get it complete and also to keep on and get the new version of the Gears of War. I have to still complete the game.

I am receiving the normal edition because I have the battle field 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and also I getting the dead island and dues ex by the tomorrow, so other than that the version is awesome.

I have to complete the game and also I have just complete the Gears of War 1 and I have started the Gears of War 2, so I will be able to complete it and then get the Gears of War 3, as I will get the 3 part and also got any new edition then I will tell you about it and also I have heard that most of the user are getting the normal edition with the game. The new version of the game is available but you have to pay for it extra and get best and also the better edition of the game.

I am also getting the normal edition and also you have to pay some extra for the other edition of the game, and most of the user is going for the normal edition of the Gears of War 3.

I have also not play the Gears of War 3 and I am still on the Gears of War 1, so as I complete the game and will try to move ahead then I will be able to see version of the game and will let you know about it. So I think the normal edition of the Gears of War 3 game. You have to pay some extra for the other edition of the Gears of War 3 so you better take it.