Thread: Need idea on cities research in cities XL 2012

Need idea on cities research in cities XL 2012

Hello guys I saw some video of this game on YouTube. And I would like to know more about it. I would like to know about cities research in cities XL 2012. What you think about it? Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need idea on cities research in cities XL 2012

Access to the research panel. Decide a research topic. Is allocate a amount of fragment of citizens (as within the Megastructure), together with a number of chips in cash, and started the investigation. There will be a number of necessities for a few research topics, for case in point, a minimum quantity of high-tech manufacturing high-tech research sloping, or the Institute of farming in favor of the question of agriculture, etc. The time border of the investigate procedure is comparable to a Megastructure (possibly a bit longer), and another time depends on top of the quantity of chips that have been allocate. At what time the examination is finished, the latest consequence is activated within this city, and will run until further notice.

On the whole, we have an additional element of development over time in every city. Since there is only one possible research at any time, you must choose exactly what you want to research and to coincide with the overall concept of this city. The costs of research on the chips will not be as big as the mega costs, however still have to manage and concentrate a number of resources to perform so.

That's a huge thought, the researching/building part possibly will most probable be completed through repetition how Blueprints are assemble, however the belongings after that make obtainable will simply be limited to what the game are able to previously perform.

Technically you are able to make use of the technology tree to add to productivity and competence by means of the similar codes as the academe. This is able to build, at the moment that I believe. Altiris, the depth within the code are able to you depart? If I was knowledgeable sufficient to append multicore maintain or attach the memory leaks, I theoretically have access to files to accomplish accordingly?

The idea is to add an extra element of play and greater depth in the game (which we all agree is not at present). It is true that most of the things I propose that already exist through mods (less pollution, more symbolic production, etc.) the idea is to combine in a real game, which does not feel "cheated" to reduce pollution in the city, or to improve traffic. Instead, he worked to achieve something that develops the city in a certain way.

Stuff like that, although some who really should not have too many drawbacks that do not cost more than cash, such as solar energy. The only drawback I can see the solar energy is the beginning on high cost, low competence and possibly a large footprint (which is a moderately big structure). Possibly a little satisfaction that possibly will decrease, for case in point, possibly the AI controls the city are able to decrease satisfaction sell or somewhat.

In the event that you have contamination sifts, your production lines contaminate less, but they moreover handle less. Along these lines, you won't run with that in a metropolis made to expand processing plant creation, but would be able to utilize it in cities that have some industry in addition to work places and alternate stuff that experiences contamination. Solar capacity, as you stated, gives you a suitable gameplan to transform life (the Wind turbine is not enough), but it’s too unmanageable ordinarily. You will hence just utilize it in 'clean' cities without industries to meet their inward necessities without needing to import. Moreover, you won't utilize it in committed Energy handling cities. The focus is to join a supplemental portion of sophistication, not to make the amusement more straightforward. We hold the separate mods for this.