Thread: Opinion for Dark Souls Game

Opinion for Dark Souls Game

Hello friends, I have heard about the new Dark Souls Game, I was just going for this game. I wanted the opinion of yours that what you think about this game and also what you think that should I go for this game or not. I am not a gaming fan and also I have not played so many which you people have played it. I think you have might played the game. So please tell me your opinion regarding the game. The opinion will be helpful and I can decide to purchase the game. Thank you.

Re: Opinion for Dark Souls Game

The game looks clunky to me and I think it is the average game and also it is good to purchase the game. I would suggest you to go for it and as you are not game lover, so you can get it for you.

I was thinking to get it and also I will get it eventually in the period of a week, despite the fact that in truth I want to know how hard the game it actually is. Things being hard presently for the sake of the game and it really turn me off. So I can tell as I will play the game, if you want to try the game then you get the game and see for yourself. I think the game is not experience till the time you play the game. I think you will be able to play the game and also you will be enjoying the game, so you should go with the game.

Going to try it and also will purchase the game today itself. I recognize that I had failed to remember to do the pre-order of the Batman: Arkham City, so that is a good reason to lead to game stop and select Dark Souls game.

I have played the game so I will list my few activities about the game. Got a Black Knight Shield at the Burg-dead, loot, Drake got the sword, feeling like a balla, ended with the Gargoyles Bell and rang the opening bell, something strange demon defeated lightning through the blacksmith in the parish of dead, only with regard to areas Darkroot, good change of scenery. I'm playing a gentleman of the first time, as I did with Demon. I have only level 19, but have not been playing long. I'm really enjoying the game so far, which has greatly improved the formula of demon souls.

The game is good and also it is great to play the game and also I would suggest playing the game. Even the above users have told about the game and the experience the fun with the game.