Thread: what modding tool contain in cities XL 2012

what modding tool contain in cities XL 2012

Hello guys I am new for this game. And I while reading some preview of this game I read some were that this game have some modding tools. So I would like to know about it. What exactly these module tools contain and when they are including that within the game? I try to find about this on many sites but I did not found any useful information about it. So please share it with me if anyone knows about it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what modding tool contain in cities XL 2012

I actually want the expansion; however I will not pay for something when you do not even have a vague idea of what it means to me. I signed up and mod tools. It can wait. I'm sure to find something to do for 3 days miserable. That's nothing, really. While I agree that it is absolutely ridiculous that they have not published detailed information, including images of several months. Just a bad deal.

I pre-ordered simply for the reason that I am acquainted with I'd end up getting in any case. On the home page through information focusing resting on the expansion, there is no word about modding tools. They say it is included, but I think it is ridiculous (I know it's not a word) to exclude something that publicize around.

I've spoken through Focus a few times regarding the requirement to distribute what is within the modding tools. Optimistically they will share all this information in a moment. In the intervening time. So for that you have to visit the official site of this game. I am sure that you will get the all appropriate information about it. I hope this will clear your doubt.