Thread: Transportation Features in cities XL 2012

Transportation Features in cities XL 2012

I've heard a lot about the possibility of adding trains and new buildings, but there are some features that I think would be a good idea that I have not heard much. Waterways / Behavior Boat: Currently the big boats sit in the harbor, and have never seen move. You can build marinas, large and small "ships of large / small", but never watched a sailboat or cruise. The builder must be able to define navigation routes for ships to continue to serve large base of patches.

Re: Transportation Features in cities XL 2012

Slipways / onramps: Sometimes the city traffic would flow better if there was some small one-way on the road to a highway without having to create a full intersection. Sure you could only get the address, but also not take the highway to a complete stop at any time that is needed to connect to the road from the small farm. Maybe the mechanic might be holding CTRL while crossing a large street (high street and more) with a small road (road and below). This would lead to easy homebrew high-speed intersections.

Ploppable Bridge: occasionally I presently would like a highway overpass, short, easy and immediately. My explanation is to comprise a bridge of a convinced length that has sufficient room pro another way to go under, as well as snapping to the hub of the road crossing. It seems that I comprise an obsession for transport. However I consider they provide themselves well on the way to the have a rest of the game.

My suggestion is in favor of the slip lanes, I feel there are supposed to be a straightforward road tool, it possibly will be one or two lanes, however it has to interconnect at less than 45 degrees, and as an alternative of the texture overlay of intersections, presently formulate it a slip lane.

I remember reading that now. I wanted to add to the idea, but could not find the source from which it was. I think I'm missing something in my game. The boats are entirely absent from my cities no matter how many marinas to be built. On the other hand, I observe all type of boats in screenshots showing the cities. Are they presently not the stipulation, or is that a admired mod?