Thread: Batman: Arkham City is a good game or not?

Batman: Arkham City is a good game or not?

Hello friends, I was planning to go for the Batman: Arkham City game, but I was not sure that I should go for it or not. So I have decided to some of the suggestion of yours, that the Arkham City is a good game to play or not, I have played all the old edition game of the batman and I was thinking to go for it. I want the suggestion of yours that should I go for this game or not and does this games is good or not as compare to the older edition games of the batman. Kindly give me your suggestion and also your opinion that should I go for this game or not. Thank you.

Re: Batman: Arkham City is a good game or not?

Well it is great game and it has the Nightwing and Deadshot are two additions in the game. So I think it certainly makes more excited to play the game. They very soon require adding Rainbow Creature and GOTY in the set.

According to me that fan service for the game alone doesn't make a game awesome to play. But they are some of the fresh additions in the game which the developer has added to it. I am also having high hopes for the game. If the new addition in the game is really good and also the best then I will be going for the game and also will suggest you to take the game for yourself also. I have seen some of the videos of the game and also founded that the new game is looking much great and also it better for the game. I think you should go for the game and also you will be able to enjoy the game, if you are having confusing to purchase the game then you can have look on the videos which the developer have release it and see the new characters in the game and make a decision for yourself.

I agree with the above user. I think that the Fan Service is significant for a game mostly for the games like Batman. The Batman has a great fan service and the game will be good and also better in the comparison with the older one.

Well the Batman: Arkham Asylum already had a lot of fan service; I prefer to play the game be sure that the fan service. If he does well, there's always another game like there is always another comic. Batman has a very large gallery rouges all got into a game. They need to slow down, so we have something we expect in the next game we already know that you will not have Mark Hamil Joker in it. I would suggest you better go for it and get the game for you and also it will be the better and also the best to play the game, as the fan service of the game is the best. So you should get the game and also you will be able to get the information on the internet and also you will know more about the game.

I am going for this game, as I am huge fan of the game and also I am very much excited to play the game. I have done the pre-order of the game, so just waiting for the game to come to me.

I do not think that the Mark Hamil is there in the game and it is playing the joke role in it. Actually the Mark Hamil is playing that role from a long time; I also agree that the most of the fan service are due to the joker and the batman. The fan service is also more due to the characters and also some of the new addition which are been done in the game. The game is overall good and also it is great to play the game and get a hand on the game. I would suggest you to get the game and have some of the fun on the game.

The game is really good and I have done the pre-order of the game and also have older edition of the batman game, it is really good game to play.