Thread: which is your most favorite psone game?

which is your most favorite psone game?

Hello guys I am having one question for you guys. I mature by way of this system, which acquire me within gaming. The initial time I actually on track loving games was following my father provide me cheats used for Twisted Metal 4. For the moment I'd have fun Crash Bandicoot 2, 3, and CTR, Rayman, in addition to Spyro 1-3, day by day. I can't count how many times I've beaten Spyro 2, and after playing all the way through it another time in recent time, I was inspired on the way to initiate this thread. As a re, what PSone games did you play the most of?

Re: which is your most favorite psone game?

Hello it’s a nice topic. I not at all had a PS1, as a result my library is extremely incomplete. However the game I exhausted the majority time resting on is concluding Fantasy VII.

I like Vagrant Story. I necessity have completed as a minimum 5 playthroughs, I'd collective half of the crest weapons & exposed 98% of the chart. I anticipate I've at rest acquire that memory card wherever; I'd love on the way to finish it totally.

PlayStation categorically is the single of the key motive I actually got within gaming additionally. My parents attempt to position a boundary resting on my gaming time; however that not at all actually worked out during the end. I have fun the Spyro series toward death, Crash Bandicoot Racing, Final Fantasy series, Harvest Moon Back to Nature, and one of my forever preferred games: Threads of Fate.

I can't memorize how a lot of hours I position screwing in the region of through the cops during Driver 1&2 or shooting up during Twisted Metal or comprising unadorned online fun within Need for Speed.