Thread: Upset with the delay in release of Renegade Ops

Upset with the delay in release of Renegade Ops

I think the PC version of the game will still take some time to get released that’s what I have heard of recently. So that’s the reason why I have made this thread over here, don’t know if anyone is ready to listen to me about the same. I think the delay will be helpful in fixing up the errors that’s what I think over here about the same.

Anyways I wanted to hear it from you all on what do you think about the same, please do give me some best possible answers for the same. Waiting for the response.

Re: Upset with the delay in release of Renegade Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I think the PC version of the game will still take some time to get released that’s what I have heard of recently. So that’s the reason why I have made this thread over here, don’t know if anyone is ready to listen to me about the same. I think the delay will be helpful in fixing up the errors that’s what I think over here about the same.

Anyways I wanted to hear it from you all on what do you think about the same, please do give me some best possible answers for the same. Waiting for the response.
    I don’t know if I am right over here but in the USA the game has already been released that is what I am hearing from some of my friends. I might be wrong over here but still I think the game has already been released in USA that’s what I think over here.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I don’t know if I am right over here but in the USA the game has already been released that is what I am hearing from some of my friends. I might be wrong over here but still I think the game has already been released in USA that’s what I think over here.
    No dude you are not correct even In the US it still says October 19th I did have a chat with my friends about the same and that is what they have confirmed about the same. They are saying that the release date will be around October 19th. So that’s the news that I have got for you all. Hope so that was enough for you.

The steam release of the game will still take some time that’s what I think over here. Till that time you all can have a look at the console version of the game as well that’s what I am saying here. I think it has been around month since the console version of the game has been released so overall it appears to me as some technical difficulties from the developer’s side to not bring the pc version of the game in the market that’s what I am saying here. Anyways I have heard that the consoles version of the game has gained some good popularity so if you are a console fanatic then you can have a check about the same, this is what I want to say here. Hope that was enough from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    The steam release of the game will still take some time that’s what I think over here. Till that time you all can have a look at the console version of the game as well that’s what I am saying here. I think it has been around month since the console version of the game has been released so overall it appears to me as some technical difficulties from the developer’s side to not bring the pc version of the game in the market that’s what I am saying here. Anyways I have heard that the consoles version of the game has gained some good popularity so if you are a console fanatic then you can have a check about the same, this is what I want to say here. Hope that was enough from my side for you all.
    You know what the developers are busy giving some silly reason saying that they do not want to risk the pc version of the game into the piracy and also the console version of the game is also gaining some good popularity so that’s the reason why they are not switching to the pc version of the game so quickly and hence that’s what I am saying here.

So hope you all do understand what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post

You know what I am one of the user who is glad of having the pc version of the game delayed since I am of the opinion that the more the game will be delayed the more the game will be good that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know much about the steam release and all since I think it will take sometime for them to release the game in steam and hence that is what I am saying over here. so hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    You know what I am one of the user who is glad of having the pc version of the game delayed since I am of the opinion that the more the game will be delayed the more the game will be good that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know much about the steam release and all since I think it will take sometime for them to release the game in steam and hence that is what I am saying over here. so hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.
    I think there has been some uploading issues with the steam don’t know when Sega people will get a fix for that , so this is what I am thinking about it right now. Don’t know guys when this issue will be solved I am dying to play this game in the steam and still I am not getting what to do on this, so that’s what I want to say here, hope so Valve and the sega people will get to some good conclusion after the debate that’s what I am hoping for.

Yes you are absolutely right its been months cine the console version of the game has been released and it is still not available for the steam, that’s a shame. Talking about the piracy then all I can say is that the game that was made available for the Xbox 360 version was released a week before the release that’s what I have heard of I simply cannot believe that sega people have given the silly reason of piracy for the delay in the pc, that’s completely weird.