Thread: Expansion Packs for The Sims 3: Pets

Expansion Packs for The Sims 3: Pets

Anyone have any idea about any Expansion Packs in this new series of the Sims 3? So are there any hints for this? I would like another business one, so you can in fact go into the businesses you acquire and handle them!

Re: Expansion Packs for The Sims 3: Pets

I would not want another job that would be boring. I am asking Seasons! For me the expansion pack for The Sims 2 Seasons was my favorite. The game for me it feels like something is missing, and I know that something's about time! Even I think a theme stations EP is the natural next step. What could be better than walking your dog through the snow, or watch your cat hates getting caught in the rain? Much of the clothing store appears to have been the subject of campaign, so I think it might be a subtle indication of what lies ahead. In that sense, they have noticed a lot of tracks in GEN animals now been announced - photos of dogs in new shelves, unicorns a lot, etc.

Apartment Life expansion like we had in TS2 would be awesome! I loved doing a lot with plenty of houses on them. As a board type thing been? With a public park and recreation area. In a way of convincing the way happened to have almost everything in TS2 back to the basics of being in TS3. I loved having snow days! I loved living in apartments and have appropriate rental housing! Bring It All Back.

I really think (sorry to those waiting for business and uni) and the ambitions of EA LN way to jump out of the full ep off like we had in TS2. I think if EA were to make a survey, the EP stations would most people want to see. For me, no matter what comes out of the European Parliament, now we're getting pets. That's what it does for me. Some kind of weather. I'm trying to do; time is an absolute necessity if you want to do things realistically, as I like to play. I hope your next expansion pack.

I heard they are already working in the Sims 4. My request would be to test whether or not you can do from the get go with any engine to use. I know he had problems with the weather in The Sims 2 until they managed to make it work, it was raining inside houses, etc., and it was difficult to codify. I heard they were having problems with the seasons due to the open neighborhood so do not get your hopes up. I'd also love seasons. To be honest I would like an EP full of something more than the average baked EP has been receiving. Arrive at a time to fully explore all parts of this concept, instead of a little and getting something else to fill the disk. I know that cannot be a complete copy of the EP S2, but for God's sake, without a club DJ and not a new dance to the eye.

I would as well love seasons as an expansion. It just appends so much depth in the game. A part of me plus an expansion of style of magic, but I can make out how it could be actually maddening for certain neighborhoods - I wish that was a switch on / off option thing. I would also like a "create a job," added similar to creating a world.