Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon: No SLI Profile

TrackMania 2 Canyon: No SLI Profile

Recently I have bought the new TrackMania 2 Canyon game and there I found that this game is not having the SLI profile. For that reason I have also tried with forcing the SLI but there also I don’t get any performance gain. So I cam here to take some help on the SLI profile update for this game,. Please recommend me, if anyone have the suggestion on this topic. Reply me back if you are also having the same problem with your system.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon: No SLI Profile

Here, here I would like to suggest you to try with the SLI Profile from EVGA. I am not sure about this, because I am not having this game so I can’t say that this will really help in your cause or not. Btu here you can also try with the checking for the SLI Profile from EVGA.

No, yet I have not tried with this setting. I don’t know that they have released the SLI Profile patch or not. Let me try with that and if it works then I will reply back here for that.

Yes, now I tried the patch SLI. And also I have does support SLI, but the performance is pretty pathetic only 55-60% using the GPU for each GPU. Also micro-stuttering like crazy its almost unplayable. And I think this game has to be better optimized for Nvidia's SLI or need a driver update!

First tell me that is there any update official SLI profile for this game? The game is officially released before few days and, my SLI GTX460 should be able to run this to the fullest, but I have to lower values around a bit to get a smooth frame rate. I am seeing only 60% use of the GPU in SLI so clearly some room for improvement. The thing is that when I run without SLI me more or less the same performance, it seems that the game is taking advantage of SLI at all.

Here I am having the Nvidia profile settings then checker clears all drops frame rate stuttering and what happened to any profile or the profile of EVGA. I have included a reference showing the performance of a GPU, SLI -no profile and SLI-custom profile. The setting for the profile is:

1. Nvidia Inspector Profile Settings
    2. SLI Compatiblity Bits: 0x00500045
    3. # of GPUs to use on SLI Rendering: SLI_GPU_COUNT_FOUR
    4. Nvidia Predefined SLI Mode: SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_FORCE_AFR2

Hey dude, tell me that did you find any other tricks for doing this things? As you have said to me, I have also changed the inspector profile, but still the performance is not so fine in this cause. I am having 3 gtx580s and in my cause I can see the at the SLI sucks while playing the TrackMania 2 Canyon. Have you tried with any other setting with this?

For that I will say you to try with changing the GPU/CPU Synchronize setting in the TM2 Launcher, which you will find under the Compatibility. I was having the 2 GTX460s and I have also done this setting. But in your cause I think that you will need to change you’re to the 3 Frames this Is because you are having the 3-way SLI. I think that the game will not to seem to have the optimized for all the all for SLI and also Nvidia have to release the new official profile for that.

yeah I get the SLI profile back after changing the GPU/CPU Synchronize setting in the TM2 Launcher. Thanks dude for suggesting me such a great suggestion to get working back my SLI profile.