Thread: Will Cities XL 2012 is Like SimCity 4

Will Cities XL 2012 is Like SimCity 4

It has been my experience with the "intent" SimCity 4 murderers (none has dethroned yet) I always tried to influence the formulation and SC4 truth. It is not plagiarism, but how does a city, and that's what the fans see builder the majority of the city are looking for practicality in SC4, improved by a great 3D engine and the improvements that have proved well-liked in places as Simtropolis.

Re: Will Cities XL 2012 is Like SimCity 4

Mass Transit is the main desire of most modern city amateur builder and this is what the developers seem not to understand. Public transport more the better! Not only buses and the subway, but monorails, trains, airports, and an intricate network of roads and varied ranging from the country's streets, roads, avenues, an intricate road (highway) system with multiple path / output options. They do not want that, based on the reviews I've seen in other forums and my own opinion, any cartoon character looking people walking the streets and in CitiesXL, which ruins the realistic atmosphere of a city called!

This is not Sim City 4. Cities XL is. From Cities XL 2011 is a bug fix and release of Cities XL 2009, you already know will not be Sim City 4. I admit that I have to be just like SC4, but the fact that they had to take a game already in poor condition and try to solve it is more than likely a lost cause. The basic structure of the game needs a complete re-writes to be realistic, it will not happen.

This is not a terrible game (CXL2011) you only need one's personal additions (mods). This will take a very long time to produce in large quantities. If you do not like the game do not buy it later. Simple. I burned in sc4, done all of it, enough. CXL gave me something new that was enough for me, except for the performance of the computer for me is really the murderer of the game, not what is at the height of sc4. Sc4 not like that "forget" and try not to visit here often.

Although I do not think CXL2011 not even want to be just like SC4, the original CXL had nothing in terms of management of the city and SC4 gameplay that did not, and plenty of features that the current aging SC4 did! I can deal with the area’s most idiotic system based class that has no relationship to the real world - it's just a game, after all - but hey, no trains? Unmetered? Parks and hospitals that do not actually do anything really?

I love the graphics, I love the way they build tunnels and bridges. There are plenty of things I like. However, the truth, I played for about two weeks CXL and bought another copy of SC4 since I gave my first copy of my younger brother for a while. Not that I think we need to be CXL SC5, but we do have a few of the essential expectations game CXL not comply with the order to be a real competitor for Maxis / EA. I mean, there are a reason why the game was not low and the MC. If the approach does not want to lose money, these basic features should be implemented.

I like CXL, but could be much superior. The SC4 gameplay is very well, but because the game is so old it does not actually play anymore. CXL2011 have a few things superior than the other does not. As: trains, subways, car accidents, (a car drive to the right in another at a junction, but had not crashed) and possibly a few abandoned buildings.