Thread: Bugs in Cities XL 2012

Bugs in Cities XL 2012

I just found some errors in performance. The current problems with memory management and performance. The game cannot use more than 1.5 GB of physical memory ~. (We recommend the header address of memory to hold up a superior number? The totaling of these causes SecuROM us not begin the game.). Does anybody else locate any errors in this game?

Re: Bugs in Cities XL 2012

I also found some bugs in this game: no land-line Metro stop three feet from the line. Omnicorp noncommercial chips with over 120 offices. 2009 non-commercial cities of certain types of token to other cities or Omnicorp. Cities have an excess of chips, but the scroll bars will not move. Issue of zoning industrial building in the tutorial. China Housing, says that workers in the index medium houses, but unskilled workers. Achievements lost description and not always display correctly. The drop zone for Europe and Asia package is missing; zone options in the United States pack cannot be edited. Savegame is damaged during manual recording.

I was playing the tutorial and observe a pair of errors in the instructions, just like while you ask him to test out the traffic information, click the button on the wealth as well the tutorial with the bridge that says if you click on the bridge would be overlapping but added purple orange and red.

The lights remain for me and then take out from the streets of zoning square. Tested working the 4 types and thickness of all for each. I could not do all the buildings in the area of self-destruction, as it did though. What time in the game it was and what the workers of area / thickness utilized? At a standstill do not get any clearness on the trade show situation. As the game becomes more obtainable in the next week or two that no one likes to see that?

Here are some questions that I witnessed during my first impression. Not sure if these are classified as errors, but you definitely need to be corrected. The vehicles are still floating brown squares a reasonably close, it really bothered me in the original CitiesXL has not been resolved, unless it is a configuration option to enable / disable. I understand that you are trying to reduce the processing power, but it really takes away from the overall experience. This should be a solution IMO priority. Most PCs are dual-core or quad and every game of the past must use multiple cores, especially something that requires lots of processing power. CitiesXL2011 at a standstill utilizes a single core. The new roundabouts are ineffective because you cannot place them next to buildings, houses do not have to utilize the roundabout as an access point, but why not be a house close to one without having to make a path ? This should be addressed. I just played 45 minutes, so they report anything else I make out after playing the game longer.

The city appears twice on the point of view of the planet, but none of them can play and both crash the game. It's a kind of wedge, because I was very happy with that city. Maybe, because I installed the game, and then began the new city with the same name as my old on Cities09, but there must be a check on this, so this is not possible.

When trade and commerce a symbol for other cities Omnicorp, and their chips runs under 1 (trade in the same way on both Omnicorp and another city), the game asks you to stop trading with the city, and continue to trade with Omnicorp. That message does nothing to trade. And it still appears in each round. Pretty annoying.

Some of the old bugs still appear in the play, random trade, accidents etc works for me, this is a good way to specialize some of their cities. What is most strange is that I can update my areas easily. From the beginning, you have to build the minimum density around its Town Hall and then at some point, you have access to the high thickness that is where the game starts for me. As well huge trouble with this is that you finish up putting major roads earlier than having access to high-flow road cars, what makes your city a huge traffic jam, most of the time.

Personally I think this is not a bad thing, it makes the game more realistic to be demolished, re-engineering the design of the city between each update. It makes the game more interesting. And areas of medium to high density areas, there is a difference in size, so a "normal" 2 * 3 quarter did not have room for a 2 * 3 quarters of high density. But I see what you mean by upgrading areas that could be useful in some cases. On the problem of the road, right-click zoning tool and choose the larger roads.