Thread: Why need Cities XL 2012

Why need Cities XL 2012

The time is coming when the 'next match' in the CXL series (in fact, an expansion pack according to some, and a DLC agreement with others) is coming in the market shelves. Or, more likely, on websites for download. I personally would not surprise me at all that 2012 will not CXL innovative new features. Why? Because the present market mechanism will not permit a small company to come alone and meet all the dreams of their clients.

Re: Why need Cities XL 2012

Waiting to acquire a game that previously has these features implemented. Who would do the similar? Certainly not. And another trouble with what is said over is the truth that we do not know what modding tools which permit us to do. That would let us to do more of what has been said, but on the other hand, would allow us to do just a couple of things. And I can say right now there is no way that we will be able to solve the memory leak issue ourselves.

I would have bought CXL 2012, even as the expansion pack is tiny, with limited content was proclaimed, though I not at all minded more buildings or maps, and I am not even a fan of modding, because he takes too long to find the " good "mods and then to address all issues and dependencies that potentially arise. But I would have bought if I had seen no sign which FHI got as a minimum a few efforts to develop the nastiest shortcomings of the game. First I'm talking about memory loss and other insects, game performance issues, but as well minor changes for instance for roads and simulation as such. Possibly if I had finished gems or trains, but not even that.

FHI is not doing what other companies are doing. Because other companies do as a minimum as "small" changes and improvements for new versions / gadgets. The iPad2 is clear "adjustments / improvements" compared to the iPhone first. CXL in 2012, FHI do that and never will.

The only way to get more and multi-core and fixed memory loss, in my opinion (although it is more like a utopian dream) would be if you open the source code (I know). And I bet in six months a group of enthusiasts that make an area so stunning community that CXL would become the game we all required it to be. Even though the game can be played flawlessly, even to v1.0, there were quite a lot of trouble that were recognized by the developer- and here comes the best part - the developers responded immediately - saying they were aware of the problems and were working in them.

If it includes a converter that needs 3dsmax (which, about $ 3,000 to purchase 3DSMax?) so that people can make their individual buildings, modding tools would not be so special, apart from for the rich who can afford to students directed to get sufficient for free or discount or pirates who steal. You do not necessitate all the hope out of shape in the hope that modding tools will be that all the tools they shaped for the game, like many people have their hopes for 2011 only game are disappointed when they finally arrived.

People are not as slow as you think. Nobody buys a LCD TV every month because there is a new coming out. New LCD-like any other product, are constantly rising as companies compete for customers' money and they need to attract to buy their products that offer better benefits. That selling more products year after year because they are convincing more people to buy, not because it delays the same 4 or 5 to buy one again.

Customers do not care how hard is to do the job. Are you concerned about the amount of work, time and money it takes everything you buy? The gas for your car, light bulbs, toilet paper, food, etc, etc? Obviously not, since they pay for it and assume that the person who makes or sells is increasingly fair compensation for their work, invest time and money. Otherwise no one will sell.

I was obsessed with the zoning of 'type’s citizens in their games, which perhaps contributed in part to its bankruptcy. Little did they know is that this destroyed the simulation aspect of the city of all parties. Residents should move automatically and should increase and decrease areas of wealth as of the stipulation of services and the environment. Did well with Maxis SimCity. Simple If this is not a game is not at all CXL2011 porous and will not be sold later than the initial release or attract modders. But I think it's too late to apply it.