Thread: Renegade Ops: Will Steam refund on an unreleased 4-pack?

Renegade Ops: Will Steam refund on an unreleased 4-pack?

I know that this is released on the September, and still I have not preorder this one yet. But I am thinking for get this game. So I have one question about this, and that is will Steam refund on an unreleased 4-pack? I am thinking to get this game to my home and I would like to play this with my friends on my PS3. But I don’t want to play this game to twice for that reason I am asking about this question. But here I would like to say that here I am not complaining about this game, just I don’t want to play this game more than one time. So please suggest me if here anyone have some experience with this game.

Re: Renegade Ops: Will Steam refund on an unreleased 4-pack?

Yes, I know that steam usually do refund on pre-orders, so you can get this game and play this once as you want. And steam does the refunds especially in the case like this where the release date was pushed back. I know about this thing because this have also happened to me twice before. And if still you not believe in me than you can also go to contact with the steam support, they will really help in your cause.

I also agree with this that they will really help you to get the refunds. I am very sure about this and this is because of they have think for that to get rid of some bugs in the game rather than release and have you all complain about crashes and glitches. So here I think that if you are thinking for this then I will suggest you to get that game and then try to play this one on the PS3 with your friends. But here I can say that I am having some experience about this, and here I get the refund since I have actually activated the game yet therefore it wasn't actually tied to my account. So they give me the refund for that.

No, I will say here that so many of the people have paid for a pre-order, and after this they get that the release date is so long. So for that reason they want to get back the refunds. And for that reason steam give then refund back. So if you are also thinking to do the same then I can say that you can also get the refund from there. If you will get some problem while doing the refund then try to contact with the stream support to take the help In this cause.

I think that this is a simple question and also you get the answer for this question. Ia m telling this because I have seen so many of the user here and they also want the refund for that because they want to play this game on the PS3 with their friends, and so stream give them refund back.

I think that they face this problem because they all have pre-ordered when there was no release date. So here you meant to say that if they have pre-ordered, they deserve a release date. This is because pre-order before a date was officially posted. If this is right then I think that this will seems rather odd, as I am thinking pre-orders were to show support to the developers and to ensure supply upon release. And I have also seen that there are so many people who have pre-ordered DNF.

According to me, here nothing wrong with the people who want to get the refund back. Before if the person want to play the game in the PC and for that reason he have pre-ordered that game but after seen the release date he decided to play this in his PS3 with his friends, so for that reason he want the refund. Nothing wrong over here.

I don’t really have the problem with this because I can also say here that if the people decide they'd rather buy the game on the PS3 or XBox and ask for a refund. Particularly when the game is previously out there. So here you tell me that have you ever though that they might just be eager to play the game and want to get into it right away? I have not yet tried with the refund, because I like this game very much and also I can say that I don’t need to take the refund for this game.

I have get the refund, but this is from the other game. This is because I have liked the concept and also I have liked the footage, so for that reason I have preordered that game. After this I got the beta version for this and I get that I hate with the vengeance. So for that reason I want the refund for this game. And really they give me back all the refunds.

I was discussion more about the post where an important person stated they had already done this TWICE with games in the past because they had been late. And allowing for how many people are on these forums calling devs each name under the sun, and claiming they will not only insist a refund, but will never ever ever buy a game from the same devs again, my post is pointed generally at these people. even if they are individual anal, it's got naff all to do with anyone else it's their money, they earnt it it's upto them how they want to spend it.

Me also not having the problem with the refunds, but here I agree that if the people want to get back the refunds then stream have to give them their refunds back. It’s not user’s fault that they don’t like the game over there. And also this will done especially when the game is already out there.