Thread: No strategy guide yet for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

No strategy guide yet for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I really want to know that, anyone has any idea about strategy guide of this game or not. Because still now I can’t see any strategy guide of this game. I really haven't seen one listed anyplace and I very much need a guide for this game with weapons list, planes list, planes stats and so on. So please if anyone has any ideas or if anyone found any guide for this than please provide me.

Re: No strategy guide yet for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

It is not even out yet and you’re wondering why there is no strategy to make your master did not talk until the food comes out of the oven ready (release date games). You'd be surprised how ignorant people can be when a game does not guide you through each section. (No comments about how the demo tutorial guides through the level) of an outdoor environment as the AC has probably confusing to people who are not used to it / smart enough to adapt aren't.

Hopefully, because people smartened and decided not to pay $ 30 for a fantasy book that has nothing but shamelessly ripped off information public FAQs and tutorials, and full of setbacks, even then.

People are really stupid sometimes. That, or simply do not improve. I have a friend who AC6 last summer. He could not, has not beaten the Aigaion, no matter what I do. Although I would like to eliminate the n00bs, I also like to keep 'em all to develop some flying skills, or blast them from the sky. it's up to players to figure out how to do certain things. The only reason I could get a strategy guide is for the artwork and comments from developers in the rear.

I have one for AC4 (I think, maybe its 5) and AC6 as well. I bought it because I did not know existed, and when I saw on the shelf, I had to have. I have all the games and collectibles I can find. Oh, I have a shirt from Ground Zero as well.

You know it's not as a dim question. I like having a guide for any game I'm in, as long as you use it or not, just fantastic pictures and quick facts. As for when I'm at work, waiting for some pressure from something or other, etc. I would be surprised if this guy asks you a question here again after the way in which people despise your question. I do not think either. That was kind of a poor response to what I had thought it was a good group of people.

Do not see why I would need a guide, since there is no mission objective that must be found. I saw that is used for certain things (such as warehouses from Falken in AC5), but IMO that's cheating.

Usually I'm not big on going off topic. But the emperor - where the issue was only one staff member to participate in attacks on the person who made this thread. If in the future you feel that something is out of line, please use the "Report". One or more staff members to take a look to resolve any situation whatsoever. Sorry, but I do not see. If you mean Y13. It is absolutely serious strategy guides. He is a monster in the previous games. (Legacy be any game before AC6)

Give it time, most, as they have been saying that the game is not even yet. It's as if you're wondering why the game console is when you is not even on the platform yet. Why you need a strategy guide anyway. Ace Combat It. If you need a strategy guide to play this game that is far from being a pilot RCT.