Thread: How to accelerate helicopters in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

How to accelerate helicopters in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I have been playing the demo and I'm often shot in the mission of the helicopter. Is there a way to accelerate the helicopter until there is with the planes? It seems it takes forever to get the helicopter to the goal.

Re: How to accelerate helicopters in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Left stick is throttle control. To avoid taking hits its target block with L1 or L2. Then push the left or right on the stick to bomb around your enemy while firing. The helicopter controls HomeFront reminded me but the good thing was that the helicopters had a sprint button.

The helicopter was not terribly fast, what is probably difficult to realize a game of Ace Combat. IRL is the Arc 158KTs maximum speed (a little more if you want to break).

I kept being knocked down too, but if it remains in orbit around the target (spinning) or quarterback left or right when you see a missile that hit. RPGs are like no pattern. I just finished the mission in height Helo max! Except the part where you have to snipe the guys at Red Moon. The first time I've played the mission I was beaten constantly, sometimes even knocked down, but after a few attempts I have learned that you have to keep a proper distance from their targets and are constantly moving, while hovering for a second. As soon as I started doing that, the enemies almost never hit me. In a way I wonder what exciting missions on Ace difficulty helicopters would be without health region.

It turns out that ACK-examinations are quite powerful, but very slow, so if you have in you, you were wrong is. I have a lot of problems trying to evade the fire of XAGMs as you have to wait for a full block. They never stopped moving, except when I was picking the last enemies or unimportant. I found the controls very similar or at least remember the helicopter controls in previous games like Prototype. Using that experience did not have much difficulty with the helicopter or accept it. But he had no desire to AC. I mean it was not bad, but I forgot I was playing Ace Combat, which is a bit of concern or something to me.

Well, it's difficult for traditional Ace Combat on a helicopter; maybe you have to realize that this is in fact as combat helicopter, if I understand. I mean it's not as if you had some CA to compare.

Of course, flying a helicopter is not going to feel As Combatey. I've never flown the aircraft just before now. But honestly, the game is about rebirth, about redefining itself. Playing the game, while ignorance, expecting nothing has changed will inevitably lead to disappointment. But to be honest, this game is made by the same people who made the old games, so what makes Ace Combat can be seen, no matter how different it is.

Compare with innocent helicopters gunned down in a game of Ace Combat. Not bothering you, but shot them anyway, because it was a flying ace.