Thread: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Ending Spoilers

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Ending Spoilers

I cannot understand that why Hawke allow Tallis to go through the list of Qunari agents? Why was there even an choice to inform Tallis to provide it to him? If you have something to share with this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Ending Spoilers

There was just pure issue with the DLC. No place in DA2 has they’re totally been any channel to Hawke's determinations. Had I been processing I would've had you either come around to heading amaze disobedience or putting one down as opposed to the third enactment that happened (and no Harvestino assuming that you favor mages or red-lyrium knight authority). I thought DLC they were picking up from those objections but so far doesn't appear that method. In DAO I couldn't escape the feeling that I had an effect on the region/world when I preferred werewolves over mythical beings over harrowmont. Also who manages Ferelden. I am essentially encountering and responding to occasions instead of making them.

This is why Hawke should've been ready to do something, successful or not. Shanking Tallis having her tumble off the bluff with the parchment and vanish or attempting to strike her but she vanishes into the shadows and flees with the parchment is a cut above having her essentially express "No, we worked too hard on this.

Witch Hunt did the irrevocable decision well (or preferable, at any rate). For example, provided that you decided on to ambush Morrigan then you ridiculous decently ambushed Morrigan. There is no explanation why picking to ambush Tallis, or endeavoring to seize the catalogue of names, can't have bring about her breaking away (she even has hostile to-mystery aptitudes, so there's incredible purpose behind her making tracks in an opposite direction from spells). The focus is it could have indicated the PC at any rate attempting to complete in place of unequivocally spouting statements and standing there as the NPC does whatever she desires. It'll never contrast and true numerous endings, but it'll help make the PC look less ineffectual.

You know what the genuine situation with DAII and its DLC is? Regardless part its players are whiny small youngsters. You act similar to each and every choice ought to have a major effect. Well when I spread my toast in the morning the course I stroke the blade won’t begin a war.

You know the pleasure thing concerning this exchange? It's regarding a recreation that isn't based in true blue existence. It has winged serpents and enchanting and indiscriminate mythical people. It's moreover a diversion that cases to be a RPG, DA1 was and RPG you got to settle on decisions that changed the story and adapted the method the diversion finished. Could legit essence choices constantly make the decision tremendous? This is perhaps not but true blue existence wouldn't have titan creepy crawlies the size of modest bears.

In the game that the Devs would like to hold going down the 'RPG' street of DA2 than I trust they get a charge out of flops. Since they would like to build a real RPG again than I'm certain they'll get a far preferred performing amusement.

Tallis is working for the Qunari secret police. In what capacity can any individual be "partners" with her? I in addition despised this resolution, no matter assuming that you are a hostile to-Qun fan or not, Tallis is your adversary. Anyway I conjecture this is simply the situation with a DLC where a NPC and not your element get the advancing part. I needed to execute Tallis whe we were in that jail unit and she educated me regarding her going with the Qunari secret police. I'm sad, but from what she told me, they sound similar to some sort of medieval NKVD.

I make a point not to see the the needing to pick amidst feasible endings when we aren't ensured we can see the foods grown from the ground of the results play out.

The center is it might have shown the PC at any rate endeavoring to finish in place of unequivocally spouting proclamations and standing there as the NPC does whatever she craves. It'll never differentiation and accurate various endings, but it'll help make the PC look less insufficient.