Thread: CTD with GeForce GTX 570 graphic card

CTD with GeForce GTX 570 graphic card

I used to play the game as I have mentioned in the title, and was working perfectly with the machine, but don’t what could be the problem happened as after installed GeForce GTX 570 graphic card in the machine the game has started causing problem and whenever I start the game it just starts crashing randomly. Any idea what could be the problem, because the thing is like I am not that much aware about such computer facts and that’s why I am not able to figure out what could be the problem. Need suggestion for resolving this.

re: CTD with GeForce GTX 570 graphic card

I think there could be some problem with the game only, because I haven’t heard that after installing the GPU the game started causing problem because they are actually intended in order to boost the game performance not to stop the game to be played. Thus I think you should try to make sure whether the game you are playing is working perfectly or not, in fact if you are not getting anything regarding the same then I would say you should reinstall the game in your machine again, and then see whether the same thing is happening or not.

pretty much agrees with the above user but still have you installed proper drivers as well in your machine? because let me tell you as after installing any hardware we need to install their respective drivers as well in order to work better with them.

Anyways will you please mentioned what is your current systems configuration? Because it might be possible that because of the wrong hardware you must be having problem, and are you sure that you have installed perfect compatible GPU In your machine?

- are you having problem with this game only or with each every game? Because if problem is with this game only that means the game has some corruption or else there is some problem in the graphic driver you have installed, you should try to download them from the NVIDIA’s official website rather than any other source and if possible try to install the most recent drivers in your machine.

as I mentioned everything was perfectly working before the GPU was installed and I think I have installed perfect GPU as well, but still I have mentioned the configuration that am having currently you can see it.

Motherboard :Asus P6X58D premium
    RAM :12 GB
    PROCESSOR :Intel i7-960
    SSD HDD : Crucial Real-SSD 128 GB
    Graphic card: 2 Zotac GTX 570 (sli)
    power supply :Cooler Master silent pro 1000W

After seeing your configuration I was so glad as you have superb hardware dude, but it seems that you have installed dual graphic card in your machine and that’s why I would like to tell you that you must have to enable SLI feature from the Nvidia control panel in order to work them properly. And before doing this first of all make sure you have made all the connection perfectly with the motherboard in your machine and then see what happens. And as mentioned above don’t forget to install the drivers as well, or else again it will give numerous errors with not only this game but almost each and every game.

- try to make some settings in the games option as there could be some resolution problem, as I was also having the same problem once but after changing the setting in the game menu everything was perfectly working. And along with that also make sure your operating system is working perfectly or not or else you may have to reinstall that as well if needed.