Thread: Is it possible to use Original control scheme in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Is it possible to use Original control scheme in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

For them, so that you can change direction to RS instead of having it on the bumpers for the original control system would be easier to use because it cannot be comfortable with my middle finger on the triggers and index fingers bumpers, the controller just feels strange in my hands like this, but I want to be able to use the original control system.

Re: Is it possible to use Original control scheme in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Sometimes I use the tips of my index finger to hit the triggers, and the rest of my index finger to hit the bumper while required. That or move the index finger to the bumpers and middle fingers on the triggers.

Re: Is it possible to use Original control scheme in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

No, I just do not like the way the controller feels in your hand when I have my finger on the triggers and the bumpers pointers, they should have done more customizable so you can control the plane easier. And I thought BF and BA regimes of the worst control ever invented ... AC is the way all flight components of all flight arcade games should be. The helm is on the right stick in Birds of Prey as well, IIRC. On the other hand, makes simulator game controller 360 rather difficult, because it makes look around hard enough.

Because I do not use two joysticks to control the movement of my plane, I never really use the camera, i will not be able to use the right stick to shoot with my guidance and my bottom left corner. I, for some reason cannot keep using my middle finger control on the triggers, it feels so strange to me. I've played through a couple of missions without much trying to get used to the original control system with twist caps and I cannot, it's so uncomfortable.

I am attempting to work out how on earth utilizing the right stick, rudder as it feels more natural, because for me (and the majority ACS) is one of the most warning control schemes ever invented. Cannot hold Y / Triangle target track or look around.