Thread: Deep Green ring in dragon age 2 - mark of assassin

Deep Green ring in dragon age 2 - mark of assassin

I've have completed the DLC twice in dragon age 2.Bioware have even emailed me a flyer stating "Download and play Mark of the Assassin before Oct. 26th, and unlock a powerful new ring, The Deep Green."But so far, I did not get this Deep Green ring that was promised?

Re: Deep Green ring in dragon age 2 - mark of assassin

Hi friends let me tell you that in dragon age 2 the ring part is a separate item. So If you've unlocked at least 1 achievement from Mark of the Assassin, you can redeem "The Deep Green" ring and it will get added to your registered game content page, where you can then download it.

We couldn’t get the ring because the damned page doesn't recognise our achievements. It might be because we have DA2 on PC and PS3, and it's only checking my PC achievements not the PS3 ones (which is what I played MotA on).

First you need to start DA2 and log into your EA/Bioware account (make sure that the option to upload your game data is enabled) and load any of the saved game. After this move Hawke around a bit, then save the game once again. Now exit DA2 and check your profile on BSN to make sure that MotA achievements have been uploaded successfully. After this try redeeming the ring which solved the problem for me

Initially the ring will be in the delivery box in the estate or Gamlen's house, depending on where you're at and/or launching DLCs from. So if you're done playing MotA, it will be in the estate for your next DLC venture. Or you should be able to get it from the box before you headout , if you run a different pc through the campaign.