Thread: Question about Tallis in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Question about Tallis in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

I want to ask that if the Tallis will come back later on the game similar to the Sebastian. I liked her style of throwing knifes which is very good. I will really not like this if it will not come in the rest of the game.

Re: Question about Tallis in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

I would like to tell you that this is not true. Tallis is just there for the DLC, although she may be a additional permanent party member within one more DLC, or maybe within DAIII. Also, I found her fighting method to be nice also; it gave her a dissimilar feel as of the additional rogues while I played with her.

I suspect that this will be perhaps keeping pace with the ones we found in Legacy which is to state, not that terrific. However, that part had so far potential but actually wound up being really absence gloss so that following Legacy was over, I sold it to the first source I passed by. This was not going to move around a part I had no utilization for past the planned DLC or for that matter, can’t even store in my space midsection. This DLC as an entire looks very fascinating and as I expressed, I'll be picking it like a pro for certain.

It looks great but I could rather a DLC that identifies with the in amusement elements at present, to get to know them a spot preferable and in addition to get some conclusion from the finish that was channeled. The same amount as I think it looks excellent I don’t think i will purchase it due to this; it possesses no connection to hawke. I additionally don’t require any more weapons or armour also since there is actually too much at present. They ought to have incorporated their article packs into the dlcs imo.

I could rather sit tight for value units but the same amount as I think this DLC will be great, since it holds no connection to any essential element I am not as intrigued, specifically with the sum of amusements i will be getting over the following 4 months.

Witch Hunt could have progressed (or closed) the plot, but it was short, felt hurried, and other side a large number of folks wishing for additional. More time, more recognizable challenges, more discourse, and whatnot. It's tricky to development the prevailing story line--something that took 40+ hours to achieve--in a piece of substance that can just final 2-3 hours at most. I'd much rather hold up for an extension pack or DA3 to development the principle story, and utilize the aforementioned littler pieces of DLC to fill in some of the crevices in the course of events.

I too could delight in it exceptionally much if your associates wore formal dress, hefty risk. From what I saw in that trailer, Orlesian form is satisfying its notoriety. I jars declare Good work, Bioware! Don't settle for anything less than unconditionally breathtaking.

I am all around tired of having Felicia Day pushed down my throat as some sort of nerd symbol, but this DLC looks diversion. As someone who preferred DA2, I am satisfied to have any newfangled material offered and will cheerfully fork over my bucks for this. Thus, much appreciated BioWare and DA crew.

It was not as excellent the stats were compliment and it made no sense so ought to be a bug presumably? Also who is the imaginative stylist behind this set piece of shield? They obviously have no idea on making shield look amazing or terrific. I construe we will should look development to the taking after piece of disillusioning dlc.

Something that took 40+ hours to attain--in a piece of substance that can actually irrevocable 2-3 hours at most. I'd much rather keep up for an amplification pack or DA3 to advancement the rule story.