Thread: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC bug and no post or a fix yet

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC bug and no post or a fix yet

I thought I would post this here, just in case there's a spoiler answer. After the garden party that sneak through the castle and get to the vault, and then have to open the doors. I have an open door to the vault and saved automatically. On every corner there's a chest, one with a love poem in which its supposed to collect. I come to this chest, but he can not loot the chest and the poem unless you stand on the floor plate, but once the door to the vault door down and then can not re- open them. Moreover, while the other flashes Chesster and get the loot icon, as soon as you approach it stops.I spent the last 2 hours, trying to re-open the doors .. reload the game to see if it happens every time it does

If I ignore the love poem you get going, but would mean that I missed the poem (q side, but it is still part of the game).

Thanks in Advance

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC bug and no post or a fix yet

You can continue without him, but yes, you will miss a secondary mission. It is possible to get around this error (trying to activate the plates from beginning to end again, from the first two , but if I spent two hours in which I seriously ahead.

I managed to solve this bug so the passage of another character in the plate facing each other in the chest. Try having two characters step ahead of each breast and then the spoils between them in their respective breasts. This worked for me and hope it works for you. I was frustrated too.

I've been having trouble with the Mark of the assassin dlc for Dragon age 2.
    At the boss fight - where you fight Prosper and the Wyvern - the wyvern are supposed to switch place with Prosper, so you fight the wyvern instead of Prosper.
    The problem is, the wyvern never jumps down from the wall. Prosper appears next to the wyvern and starts shooting me like he is supposed to but the wyvern doesn't come down.
    You can see a red circle on the ground where the wyvern are supposed to be, but you cant attack him.
    I tried reloading another save and also tried playing on different difficulties, but nothing helped. I looked for patches but didn't find one and tried to google but found no answers.
    I have bought the game, so there shouldn't be a problem.
    I read that after you finish the dlc you see a cutscene where Hawke is back at the estate in Kirkwall. The thing is I don't live in the estate with this character, since I just created a new character to play the dlc. That might be the problem, but I just want to make sure it is.
    And if it matters, I brought Fenris and Anders with me, and I'm playing as a female mage.

Quote Originally Posted by lovakaste View Post
    I've been having trouble with the Mark of the assassin dlc for Dragon age 2.
    At the boss fight - where you fight Prosper and the Wyvern - the wyvern are supposed to switch place with Prosper, so you fight the wyvern instead of Prosper.
    The problem is, the wyvern never jumps down from the wall. Prosper appears next to the wyvern and starts shooting me like he is supposed to but the wyvern doesn't come down.
    You can see a red circle on the ground where the wyvern are supposed to be, but you cant attack him.
    I tried reloading another save and also tried playing on different difficulties, but nothing helped. I looked for patches but didn't find one and tried to google but found no answers.
    I have bought the game, so there shouldn't be a problem.
    I read that after you finish the dlc you see a cutscene where Hawke is back at the estate in Kirkwall. The thing is I don't live in the estate with this character, since I just created a new character to play the dlc. That might be the problem, but I just want to make sure it is.
    And if it matters, I brought Fenris and Anders with me, and I'm playing as a female mage.
    I was playing with Aveline and this bug didnt happen after choosing this character. It looks to me that the problem only occurs if my main character is a warrior. I have not tested with Hawke that is a Mage/Rouge and you have got a warrior with you.