Thread: were to get weapons picture for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

were to get weapons picture for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

Hello guys I am new for this game and I would like to know about the weapons in this game. So can anyone tell me that where I can get the appropriate weapons pictures for this game. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: were to get weapons picture for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

I was dissatisfied through the gear you pick up within MotA. Throughout Legacy, you obtain this cool Grey Warden Armor, however within MotA they re-use textures commencing obtainable Armors (for the reason that a Warrior class, the DLC Armor appears the same toward the fallen armor position). The simply Orlesian appears loot I've perceive is a Shield, however other than that make use of textures! That's my merely gripe, excluding that it’s a pleasant DLC.

According to my search I only found that total of the DLC were the belt you take delivery of commencing slaying the Alpha Wyvern and Sting, a scenery damage staff (the simply non-trash staff separately from Final notion, and it won't charge you 150g) There was a pleasant dagger and a mage belt additionally, however not anything amazing. The whole thing else was actually lackluster. The jewelry set you be given from intriguing the stealth path is appealing; however there are greatly superior uses in favor of those slots.

I actually like how they provide not anything however recycled loot within the story packs and after that sell latest items (items which in point of fact scale, at that) within detach item packs. And BioWare speculate why they're receiving additional and extra unpopular.