Thread: The Warden in Dragon age 3

The Warden in Dragon age 3

I play this Dragon age 3 video game and o think that the warden is the main character of this game. If we control the activity of this character then you can definitely achieve the target on this game. What do you think about this game? Do you really think that this warden is the main character of this game? Anyone can explain more about this character?

Re: The Warden in Dragon age 3

I love The Warden infinitely more than Hawke and hence I think this warden character is also been necessary on this video game. Using this character the story of the game has to be goes into the specific way. You can perform well specified task onto it. Then in response you can find out that this character is well suited for most of the user. There are so many game user want to play this game. Hence I also think that this is a main character of the Dragon age 3 video game.

I would never want them in another game. The Warden's story is over. The reason behind that warden is already present on the previous version of the game and might be there is no need of this character on the current video game that is Dragon Age 3. We played more with this character in previous game.

The Warden is the player-controlled protagonist of Dragon Age: Origins. The Warden can arrive from one of extensive spectrum of Ferelden's social strata. Neither the Warden from Dragon Age: Origins or Hawke from Dragon Age II will likely appear in Dragon Age III. This is very shocking news published by the Dragon Age lead designer Mike Laidlaw. Hence I think there is much characterize and popular characters arrive on this new game version. I must try to buy this game and play it on my windows 7 system.

I think this is secret that a warden dies when killing an archdemon not a lot of game user have knowledge of it. I hope that this character is still alive on the newest version of this video game.

Dragon Age: Origins is a single-player role-playing video game developed by BioWare's Edmonton studio and now the publisher of this game Electronic Arts has release Dragon age 3 games in October 11, 2011. Then you need to visit the official site and then locate the number of characters of this game. I think there is some demo of this game also being published on market. I hope anybody see this demo and the warden character is present into this game.

Personally i don't think the warden should re-appear but think he/she should be referenced. I don't want to be a warden, let alone the warden. The story of this character is over in last version. Then why should we need this character in newest release.

Warden didn't have a pimp robe. And hence I also think that there is no need of this character on the latest game. I hope I can’t get MY warden, not a forced choice that is voiced.

The thread Laidlaw commented on was speculating on whether or not the Warden would appear in the next game. The characterization of this warden is being improved a lot on the newest version. Hence those who think that the story of warden has been they listen that there is new story of this characters arrive on this new game version.

It is probably a good thing that Laidlaw put the speculation to an end before it began. I also listen that the game has been repeat most of the popular characters onto this game. If you ask me then I can say that this is best to the popularity of this game. You can get the number of features an previous popular game character on this new game version.

Dragon Age 3 hasn’t officially been revealed, but let’s face it, it’s coming eventually. I read, about half of this information is about Dragon Age 3 whereas other half is about Dragon Age 2 DLC. There are currently two novels of this game has published more information about this game and the information say that the game has been contains many more extra features and improvisation if we compare it to the previous game version. This is also best for the game and the user to access an best features for playing this game.