Thread: How to get assist in NBA 2K12

How to get assist in NBA 2K12

Is there anyone facing any difficulty to acquire Assist? I am acquainted with I'm not close on the way to being immense within this game, however I'm hitting open teammates and presently hold the ball or lost. It is a hard task for me to get more than 5 to help. What you guys think about it? Please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: How to get assist in NBA 2K12

I think it's a general problem w / because the times I have made my partner got the vaccine in a timely manner and did not even give me the help. But apart from that issue, I'm having too much trouble, just for the reason that my stupid team (LeBron and CP3), does not know when to shoot a free throw. I average about 10 assists per game. What you need to do is pick a good team with all the stars of the caliber Dunkers (equipment Dwight, Josh Smith, Amar'e, etc) then just call the pick and roll plays / pass them in the paint that can dunk. That's what I did, with the occasional passage of Hedo Turkoglu for 3. Seriously, it's easier to get support robberies, at least in my player. I average 3. I decided not to just pass by his teammate AI is borderline retarded.

I am on PG, starting and playing 12 minutes in PRO. As I said, I'm not good at this game, I played 11 in favor of a bit, however other than that I have not 'with the basketball games because as 2K3. So just to play towards having a good time, bc God knows he can not dominate any other value.

I think I found something here. I found my warmest shooter and let the shot clock winds to 3, what happens is forced to shoot and I have 9 blocks with 4:30 left in the third. I uploaded my 99 steals and an average of 8. I position the league record through 14. Steals are preposterously simple within this game. Unrealistically simple. I have two double beds and they together came commencing points and steals. Bounce my game require to work.

The AI is preposterously unintelligent. They continuously pass up extensive open shots, twist the ball in excess of on critical possessions, and chuck up unintelligent shots. Really expect they tweak AI inclination within a patch soon.

At the moment, as they traded Scola in favor of Marion and Fernandez I am doomed Assist-wise. In anticipation of after that, I made a little Assists be driving into the lane, pulling the center by me and kick it out toward Scola. At the moment I comprise just players lying on my team, who won't shoot the ball. There’s Hayes who not at all shoots, doesn’t issue where he stand, still beneath the rim, unless the clock is running out. I include Marion, Hinrich and Martin, who are hypothetical to be 3pt-Scorers however hardly ever take some shot or at least initial dribble all the way through the zone (Ok, Hinrich tends to pass somewhat than dribble). I comprise a number of boroughs, which obtain open mid-range shots however hardly ever hits. The merely guy left on top of my team who is a bit dependable it Budinger. He will shoot unlock threes and will mesh regarding the half of them.

I am totally agreed with the above post. AI require overhaul, particularly since the rival Ai doesn't appear to have any troubles during taking open shots. This is what I am thinking about it.