Thread: Need information about the key games in NBA 2K12

Need information about the key games in NBA 2K12

Hello guys I am totally new for this game pso I want to know many things about this game from you guys. Some of my doubt is clear but still there are some more doubts are there. I would like to know from you guys that which game you guys are playing do you guys only give preference to the key games as per your rookie seasons? Or you are playing key games at every season of this game? Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need information about the key games in NBA 2K12

I prefer every game. Like in every season there is something new you are getting and according to me it’s more enjoyable than the rookie seasons. And as it is everyone have their own choice. But for myself I will go with every season.

Re: Need information about the key games in NBA 2K12

I play all the games. For the reason that it seems that if you simply play key games, you acquire mad crazy trades even though the Bobcats dropped someone in favor of Tim Duncan. However that’s the simply trade that I perceive our team build. Plus I approximating earning points and working. At what time I obtain regarding 2 or 3 seasons within me possibly will go in advance and play simply key games. However as it’s situate, I’m resting on the bobcats, and they comprise similar to 6 or7 rival/key games. I necessitate somebody who has competitor all over the place.