Thread: Any Multiplayer top down shooter game like Renegade Ops

Any Multiplayer top down shooter game like Renegade Ops

Renegade Ops is the best multiplayer top-down shooter game I have ever seen. The whole gameplay and graphics is impressive. I would like to try some other games which are similar to Renegade Ops. Do you know any? I've been playing gears and alien swarm. It would be nice if the game contains only Single player.

re: Any Multiplayer top down shooter game like Renegade Ops

I am a (very long) time ago spent Shoot 'm Up. I have now so far extended that with several people can play this game. A few features in the game:
    • Multiplayer up to 32 players
    • Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag
    • Homemade hosting directories (level editor is downloadable)
    • 5 different types of folders
    • 24 weapons
    • Customizable server settings
    • Customizable weapon settings
    • Bold graphic looks
    • Double kills, triple and even more
    • You can host your own server
    • Anti-hack

Top-down shooters are almost as old as video games themselves, we need only recall classics like Asteroids. Especially popular are also currently re-called twin-stick shooter. This one looks from a top view and slightly oblique (isometric), plan view of his character controls, these gamepads with two analog sticks through the corridors and landscapes done in packs and enemies with weapons.

Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light (PS3, Xbox 360, PC): Not necessarily a classic shooter, but a mixture of action adventure and Jump n 'Run elements. Despite this concept slumped this Tomb Raider derivative, which is available via PSN, Xbox Live, Steam, in testing, a lot of praise. With a local 2-player co-op mode.

The alien and zombie shooter games, I can only recommend. Are wonderfully crazy but still kind of nice cool completely addictive. Especially for Alien Shooter 1 if at the same fights against such opponents in 1000.

Alien Shooter 2 takes place, to put it mildly, a bit like Diablo 2 with firearms by loot and skill system.

Now I get that I have determined that compared to Diablo 2.

It all started with a kind of top-down shooter with 8-bit graphics, which looks somewhat obliquely in the video. For this approach was ultimately a shooter with an RPG 8-bit graphics. The story is great but these changes have remained the same and many aspects of the game should have been taken. It would also be worth the read video description of Videos, Games Rocketcat because it accurately describes what really happened. Here then again the trailer of the soon-coming Mage Gauntlet, which is waiting in queue at the Apple outlet in the App Store.

I have long been looking for an arcade shooter like Raptor! Are there any current games that are designed as simple as Raptor, where you fly over landscapes and everything abballert what rumfliegt and finally beat a boss needs to come to the NeXT level?

Re: Any Multiplayer top down shooter game like Renegade Ops

Dead Ops is a mini game is as Easter Egg in Call Of Duty: Black Ops hidden. So who wants to change the times of ego-in the top-down perspective can have fun with it.