Thread: The advisable sequel for SKYLANDERS.

The advisable sequel for SKYLANDERS.

Anyone have any idea about the sequel for skylanders game? I heard that there are some skylanders sequel are prepare to launch as soon as possible. Is this information is true or not? Guys I want to know about the sequel for skylanders game. Thank you .

Re: The advisable sequel for SKYLANDERS.

Yeah, I won't be amazed if there is a sequel. If the game does as well as the planners are saying it's going to be, this is a never finish gold mine for (Activision). The game itself is classy enough, but if they're that worried, they can pull the innovative characters out of their expectation and just keep on advertising them.

Its fine! If SKYLANDERS is a spin-off it's nearly all possible just an research to see if people like the design, but since Activision don't want to risk losing cash investing in the game they put in SPYRO to the game so that even if the toy plan does turn out to be a malfunction, then people might still purchase it since of SPYRO. SKYLANDERS could, and will nearly all likely, carry on without SPYRO to produce into a license of its own.

I believe if they did a sequel it could be fairly dissimilar and most likely utilize Crash Bandicoot, which would be fine as i am a big Crash follower it would be fairly similar as they have in this game and CYNDER and SPYRO, so they would perhaps have Coco and Crash but then once more it could perhaps wipe out the Crash franchise as there would be an discomfited twist and Cortex would disappear .. i presumption.

Last I checked, sixty percentage of the gaming advertise isn't built upon action exciting activity games for kids that revolve approximately collecting purchasable toys to utilize in the game...
    Don't match up to SKYLANDERS to something as derivative as an FPS.

SKYLANDERS is derivative in character plan (Most are very comparable to things from a set of games), is pretty broad (That you can tell from the fine deal they've already exposed), and is simply single in the toy idea.
    And do note down, 8 bucks x 29 toys a pop = 232 bucks for the mechanical complete game. put in 70 $ to that, and you have 302 $. In nearly all states in the US, you must add six p****/ per dollar in tax. 320.12 dollar is the total there. That entail the toys, manufacture the gross majority of the whole cost, are planned more as a gimmick for profits purposes than somewhat meant as a artistic concept. THAT is what it shares in ordinary with Cod: Revenue through gimmick.

Cod doesn't contain a attention-grabber; people are just unintelligent enough to pay above standard cost for it each year and the additional DLC. SKYLANDERS has a unique gimmick, it's not somewhat that's been complete before and you totally missed that in your previous reply. Also, no one in their correct mind would purchase all 32 of the characters and disburse, as you said, 302-320 dollar because there's no reason behind it.

In reality, I believe Activision should create a sequel that your information as of the first game could be pertinent in. Why? Is anybody at this time have Mass Effect? recognize how your Mass Effect one save file completely effected Mass Effect two? Yeah, it's a excellent idea. I think Activision are run with it. I'd give cash for that. And fresh characters and you can carry on your progression on the initial ones, it would be breathtaking.

Too, about that obsession of the thirty two toys... you don't require to own the thirty two toys to finish the game. So, if you own the thirty two toys, it is since you are a COLLECTOR, and collectors don't intellect to disburse anyway.