Thread: Can DLC costumes of DR2 be used in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Can DLC costumes of DR2 be used in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

I have already seen the dlc costumes in DR2, so I just want to see if the same costumes be available for the OTR as well? So that’s what I want to ask from you all on the same. I don’t have any idea about that and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response, from you all.

Re: Can DLC costumes of DR2 be used in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    I have already seen the dlc costumes in DR2, so I just want to see if the same costumes be available for the OTR as well? So that’s what I want to ask from you all on the same. I don’t have any idea about that and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response, from you all.
    Yes they will be doing the same thing that’s what I am saying here, the same strategy was implemented in the previous games as well, I mean I am talking about the MvC3 & UMvC3. So if you had got the dlc version of the DR2 then you will be getting to use the same in the OTR as well. So this is what you should be doing, hope that was enough for you. I tink I have answered out the necessary question of yours, anything else that you need to know then do tell me about the same. I would try and answer it out for you.

I am hoping that Pheonix Wright cosplay does come in to the play in the game so that’s what I think should be there in the game i.e. I am talking about the otr edition of the dead rising 2. That’s what I am saying here. so I have some hopes in Pheonix Wright cosplay lets see if that turns out to be good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I am hoping that Pheonix Wright cosplay does come in to the play in the game so that’s what I think should be there in the game i.e. I am talking about the otr edition of the dead rising 2. That’s what I am saying here. so I have some hopes in Pheonix Wright cosplay lets see if that turns out to be good or not.
    I don’t understand I mean what kind of power will that bring to in the game, that’s what I am not able to understand at all, so do tell me clearly which power are you talking about. That will give me a better idea of the same. that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    I don’t understand I mean what kind of power will that bring to in the game, that’s what I am not able to understand at all, so do tell me clearly which power are you talking about. That will give me a better idea of the same. that’s what I want to say here.
    See anything that are related to psychopaths should be there in the game that’s what I think ,over here, so that’s what my point of view is in the game. The psychopaths are guilty in the game and would want to take revenge of everything and hence they would outright everything in the game. That’s what I am saying here. so for the betterment of the game what I would like to say is that it will be better f if the cosplays does comes in to the play in the game, even that would be better for the game that’s what I think over here. I know many of them will disagree with me over here on the same but I would like to go with, I mean that’s my point of view on the subject.

Yes we can definitely take that point into the consideration for sure since they are the integral part of the game and hence becomes very much important for the game that’s what I feel about the same. so even I support this guy above for the cosplays in the game. which is a good sign.