Thread: Random Map Generator for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Random Map Generator for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello friends, I just want to ask you all that are good and also the best to have the game to be played. So I want to ask that the Random Map Generator be there in the game or not and also the game have a good look view and also the game will be the better to play the game. So I want to know the view of you and also of the others and also what you think about it and if you are having some points to be discuss then you can do it over here and it will be grateful for me and also for others to get the information about the game. So please let me know about thought about the Random Map Generator in the game, thank you.

Re: Random Map Generator for Might & Magic Heroes VI

I think it will be the great and also it is best to have it in the game and also will be fun to play the game with the Random Map Generator, so I would suggest the game developer to have the Random Map Generator in the game.

I agree that it is certainly good to have a random map generator, as it is important for some players. But seriously, it's a matter of preference, not an all or nothing feature for the game and never was. Heroes of Might & Magic III are probably the best game of its kind and it would be fine without the Random Map Generator, in view of the fact that there were major campaigns and a lot of stand-alone maps. Most players (not all) as the hot seat and some random maps as others do not. Personally, I cannot stand. I prefer hand-drawn maps that have been play test for balance and do not look like a dog threw up the entire screen. However, Heroes of Might & Magic V was very poor in this regard and VI does not appear to be a development. If you have merely 8 maps (with 2 to 3 reserved for hotseat / multiplayer) and Random Map Generator not then that's really bad. It is necessary to make a choice Ubisoft: Black hole or allow for separate maps or Random Map Generator and that is a compromise, because in my book you should do both.

Do you know why there would be no Random Map Generator? It's what I can release the downloadable content packs for the game map. Games are not about what they can offer value to the customer to ensure a sale. Now it's all about how they can expect my product to add value while make certain prosperity of downloadable content to make the most of profits. You be able to inform this company’s ITIL courses take seriously.

Random Map Generator! Actually most strategy games are companying only making it play a couple of days / weeks or yet a complete month and end companying.. What? Yes, where that is uninstall button. Heroes of Might & Magic were always different, you can play the game forever experimenting with different maps, and as you can get maps of the players, Random Map Generator is still a duty of all not all addition. First Maps are good, and you are capable of for all time see the same sneak peak. "Solmyr was attentive in a genie bottle for over a millennium, and was so grateful to humans, who in conclusion unconfined him that he accidentally swore to serve the man for eternity. As fate would have it, that man is Gavin Magnus, the immortal ruler of the Highlands Brac ".

If you've played any hotseat (in Heroes 3, Heroes 4, Heroes 5) with his buddy will see that approximately every player complete maps are not good and have a lot of errors that favor one player more than others. Although the maps that came from the developers tend to be large and the test without any error ... The other problem is you cannot presently generate yourself a map, because you will contain big profit over his friend and you lose a tiny mania name as exploration. With a random map generator that nobody preview map and it’s for all time bright, and you be able to discover limitless nr Maps. And if done right Random Map Generator be able to contain different templates, the Army force, number of players, the size of the maps, artifacts equilibrium, mines, etc.

Randomly generated maps are essential, and that is why, even in life, who likes the predictability of devils, removes all the excitement and adventure, this game in the series would indeed be destroyed with one out, and those who say it is not necessary, that to the maps are better, any random map generator can compete well built if not exceed hand-drawn maps. The disadvantage of hand-drawn maps is that over time become predictable. And map packs; satisfy create maps that I play only once or twice. let’s immediately remain playing the same maps over and over again, let's see how long the players keep playing this game, I like almost every game I play after I beat it not the most fun, predictable, nothing new or fresh. Seriously, the games played are those who have unlimited replay value, I cannot play games because I have no life, but because I'm bored, why the games get boring after the initial excitement of something new and fresh. His people common sense, really. And it becomes simultaneously in multiplayer, like the heroes V, because seriously that was stupid, the only reason I put this up to stop the tour due to simultaneous scheduling conflict and poor laziness. I see a good developer to make a real game for once, and really care about more than making money, seriously that is billions. Doing something for serious gamers for a change. Sincerely, for that reason aspect only that I would not at all purchase a pack of maps. As far as I'm concerned, any game or discharge DLC map packs should be added free. I paid for a finished product, if still building material for the game, then it should be unfinished, right? Screw Capitalism, which is how the criminals should be hung for treason. Do not tell me you cannot afford to have a team of developers are working on a game years subsequent to its discharge and still be far ahead in profit margins, while still paying top dollar for programmers. It’s really sad the direction this country is gone.

The Random Map Generator is the job of doing everything or nothing about the game, which was exactly what, was missing or Heroes of Might & Magic 4 number of disciples and that is what gave Heroes of Might & Magic 3 longevity and success. As many are saying this, the inevitability is the most destructive of all multiplayer games. Random Map Generator not only solves the problem, but also adds a lot of extra hours of individual game. And we're talking here about a time when things like online achievements or benefits have not yet been "discovered."

what i think ubsoft will make map generatot but they will charge us extra for this patch - busines, quiet often is happened now just look CODMW2 patch few extra maps £11 and there is 2 patches so extra £22 on top of game price not fair if you all ready pay once for game.
    I am surre ubsoft will do it that way, soon enough we will know.
    for map generator i can pay extra but just for few maps no way as after few times on each map you know everytching about them. Like i play now on original maps - so boring as you know exackly where from everyone can come to you