Thread: What is the point of the resource system being ranked down in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

What is the point of the resource system being ranked down in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Hello friends, why the appeal system is being dumbed down? What is the point of this? This seems like a great dumbing down the strategy aspect of the game, in addition to some important resources for certain features. The old system resources encouraged the early explorations and also meant that there were more places in their territory to defend and manage. We also had to give priority to what is going to go after the first. Looks like it will be much easier to maintain a flow of resources before and after on a map. So what you people thinks about it and please tells me that what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: What is the point of the resource system being ranked down in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Criticize smaller amount resources has on the same logic to complain about what you can back up more files on a blu ray to DVD, and I used to get a thrill out of putting on a new DVD ... was an exercise in futility. "The appeals system encouraged the search for early age." Well, sure as hell are going to have to explore quickly now, because instead of the construction / renovation of a home that uses the resources he had gone after spending other resources, now all the bases will require that resources actually be forced to explore further with an appeal. It also means more competition for resources of each house and its importance is increasing exponentially rather than "meh does not require sulfur wild", etc. Sometimes less is more. Less juggling, more exploration, more fighting, you know the good stuff.

Re: What is the point of the resource system being ranked down in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I think you can check on the internet and also you will be able to get the answer of it, and also you will be able to get the solution of it and also you will be know the reason, so you better search over it.

I agree with you that the new system should be better than a six resources, but became a bit stronger in Gnecromancer. He just said his opinion. Anyway four resources should set the pace of the game. Some funds were just redundant for certain features, now all the factions will keep the same resources and will be much more important.

The new system still does not solve the larger problem of the old system, i.e. all but one of resources (except gold) becomes useless except as a trade good once all people are fully built. You will also be hard pressed to make a system work as the architect of the new system. The removal of resources is very bad idea. The beginning of the game is the fun part of the game and more strategically significant. And the most important decision is to make this struggle and experience to capture lost some guards that mine or wait for more troops, but prevent the development of my city. Game designer: Hmmm, strategic decisions are as well tough for the players, let's get rid of them and make the game apposite for children. We will sell more $ $ $.

I think you will know about it on the internet and also you might get the reason of the resource system being ranked down in the game, as I think you should go to the official website of the game and you will be getting the proper answer.

No one can say that the decrease in the amount of resources is really bad idea (can be very good), but I miss those gems Heroes 3. In Heroes 3 CASLE usually play as the Torre and I loved the icon of the gems, which are the resources of these factions' main. In Heroes 5 gems were stained H6 color and none of them. A little sad it is. .. This just in Civ VI rationalization of resources 27-1. Apparently, previous versions gave an unfair advantage on the basis of map design and were considered boring. The new resource should provide an experience more strategic game and moving fast...

I never saw anyone complain about Starcraft 2 with only two resources. Despite always being right next to each other always thought it was silly. So you can check on the internet and also you get some information.

I believe that the reduction of resources was a very bad idea and I say again: do not think the fans are working real Heroes of Might & Magic 6, because I cannot see how those decisions have been taken ... To change / delete the necessary component of the series Heroes of Might & Magic. (I've played since Heroes of Might & Magic 2). Trading too a good deal, too marketable, too paying attention on profit...

SC has more in common with Civ Heroes of Might & Magic Even then SC is an RTS and TBS is Heroes of Might & Magic. Anyway, my point is that comparing Heroes of Might & Magic Civ games was illogical because they are not the same game. A smaller amount uncommon resource support people to actually fight for resources instead of worrying about the timber, minerals, and other resources specific to the faction.