Thread: To add one hero on Might & Magic Heroes VI

To add one hero on Might & Magic Heroes VI

When I bought personally the first three heroes of might and Magic game hoping at least that newer showed that actually wanted actual giant spiders and unit that newer showed I actually wanted actual giant spider as a unit ,but they never appeared and how can we add one heroes the unit of the game.

Re: To add one hero on Might & Magic Heroes VI

If I could only add a neutral creature, it could be the basilisk, but with a better design than. Fine we all get the fate weavers, they are at least half spider XD. I don't know which unit I would add, if I could return a unit from a town with another unit, then I would replace the lacerated with the effect,to give inferno more flying units and more units that are not invented in general.

It my small desire is that the acknowledgement of such heroes as Sandro/ Crag Hack ecns there is a option of the old 3D0 worlds being existent somewhere in the Ubi one. (After all Ashen could simply just be another one of the worlds created by the Ancients). I do not love to see some kind of big merge, maybe a huge rpg combining the worlds together or something. I know it's very unlikely for a few reasons..(Hence why I used the word fantasy) But with that entire aside, I definitely think Sandro deserves a mention of some sort, and I personally think he'll get one, as a playable hero though? I don't care either way, but personally I'd only like to see him on the maps if he was a serious and major part of the story somehow.

We would be appropriate to request you to post a screenshot of it? Or I don't be acquainted with PM it to me? I'm in performance the demo along with haven't see one yet. And since Blue Lore did not respond on the medusas, are these in the game too? Not the priestesses who immediately appear like medusas but actual medusas that have a terrifying gaze capability The big blue birds, although gods know why blue.

I would like to add a mercenary/assassin type of unit to refuge faction, it would be a heavily non-breakable and armed unit, would look similar to Knight from King's Bounty, and would have a special ability of drawing nearby hostiles to target it. Could people please stop mention units from not-yet included factions, this is only vanilla, chances are that those factions are going to turn up eventually.

I don't know which unit I would add, if I could replace a unit from a town with another unit, and then I would replace the lacerate with the efreet, to give information more flying units and more units that are not invented in general. Whether it's a neutral unit or not, what would it be? Personally I bought the first three Heroes of Might and Magic games hoping for a unit that never showed. I actually wanted actual giant spiders as a unit, but they never appeared.