Thread: the discussion about preorder for Might & Magic Heroes VI game .

the discussion about preorder for Might & Magic Heroes VI game .

I want to buy Might & Magic Heroes VI game but I have some little bit confusion for that because I have no idea about this game , can anybody share the game plus and minus point with me . thanks in advance.

re: the discussion about preorder for Might & Magic Heroes VI game .

I was playing demo for 20 minutes. The game Music’s are remarkable, no distrust about that.
    here is some reason for Not buying because :
    * when you switched on the castle and there was (128x128) pixels thumbnail of the structure and no complete screen view like in the entire earlier games?
    * Took understanding instead of gold and it did not permit me to rank up. It leveled up for me and chosen all the abilities instead of presenting 3-way tree like in earlier games, which was a vast part of plan component.
    ####various other annoyance in game: Hero assault is not built-in when mob turns are picked, instead, I have to click the switch for hero to attack. What is the damn point of this? Can't move every mobs from castle to hero in single move like in earlier series. Attack/Defense switch are in the reverse screen where all the controls are spells, etc.

Everybody disregard your reply at here is why because:-
    * the fight arrangement and component system got good. Each unit is necessary and has exceptional abilities.
    * You can settle on familiarity level like fastest, faster, and normal.
    * the ability system got good and extra planned cause in the other human there was so much fate with skills.
    * the most of the reasons why you don’t want to buy the game are just Mod-edit : rude term i mean who cares about protection attack switch.

i believe no one should depend on the demo. From what I’ve seen it is actually not fine. The beta still is by now fine. in general i have to join the users above: the only suitable declaration you bring is the one about the town screens which is think again . All the extra things are either helpful modify or misinterpret/demo-related problems!

Re: the discussion about preorder for Might & Magic Heroes VI game .

There were period when the single reason of demos was to help out people to make a decision whether to buy the full manufactured goods or not.