Thread: Might & Magic Heroes VI game Demo are too difficult or not?

Might & Magic Heroes VI game Demo are too difficult or not?

I actually love this game information, graphics but this is so tough why would they create a demo so tough? Still on simple I call for assist! Can somebody please help out me?

Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI game Demo are too difficult or not?

First reply I observe about AI is so tough.
    Several tips from me are, attempt to make every day, don’t take chest experience ; obtain the gold, it will assist you to build each day (perhaps trade several resources at the marketplace if essential.
    Hmm, what else you might try....Ah, attempt to build new creature dwellings in its place to improve one.
    Let me consider about your difficulty a bit, will be back with extra matter, expect others got some good assist too .

I too have the same opinion that the skirmish map is so tricky, generally because the AI doesn't wobbly from it's army after warfare creatures on the map. one more bug that I noticed is that even with having a capital I only receive 2k gold /day, even after capturing my second town! lacking good quantity of $$$$ I can hardly manage with the AI's immortal army!

Though the help out with plan is respected, these professional plans should be necessary on professional difficulties, not common or easy.
    The balance problems are the main troubles I see with the demo. It actually qualms me with the game which is coming out so soon. The truth that you have to push for a capitol untimely game in order to stay alive later is a enormous balance problem. The reality that the AI is too mechanical, and doesn't act like a person, is one more vast balance problem. How can you fight with an enemy who knows the outcome of every fight?

Focus on creation your chief hero your being your beat down man give him all artifacts, exp, creatures, don’t let him loot everything apart from for the artifacts. Let your scouts do the looting with the point spent in finances. Also, don't be frightened to use the market place to deal in income for creatures in several stale moments.

It Is so funny, so the most excellent plan is to run around with valueless heroes and ninja out castles from the AI users, whose chief heroes are far away. This is silly. I'm not even going to attempt the skirmish map on the demo once more. All I can do is trust and beg that this crap is fixed on launched.