Thread: the discussion on story in Might & Magic Heroes VI game.

the discussion on story in Might & Magic Heroes VI game.

Hiii everybody!
    I got one query about the tale of {Heroes VI} because I have examined the tale: I have some confusion for getting the archangel role in the story of the family which is belonging to Griffin.

Re: the discussion on story in Might & Magic Heroes VI game.

Certainly and being an archangel he has a physically powerful authority on the haven kingdom as you'd visualize. But as for information you'll have to take part in the campaigns when the game is out.

As of what I got so far from the video trailers and the bits of the tale launched, it seems together archangels (Uriel and Michael) will be concerned and one of them will be the terrible guy, he will have a surreptitious objective in his mission for power and will be manipulating the chief protagonists and the actions in order to attain that goal. It seems the spirit of Slava will play an chief role, as the trailer showed a Celestial / Seraph obtaining it (almost certainly next the fallen archangel's bidding), which leads to its the Seraph's dishonesty.

I can't be 100% confident but if I contain to make a deduction I'd say the awful guy would be Michael. Don't fail to remember the explanation: [A legendary Archangel General.], if we suppose the formation of this role is at least a bit motivated by the Christian religion we can see that Michael can simply be connected with that image. Finally he's the one most important God's armies. Uriel just does not attach to "general" and "legendary" that well. Certainly Heroes 6 is not following any mythology or religion by the book so all this is just a assumption.

I favor not read the spoiler of the tale of HVI, but with the opening part of your answer, I am no further confident about my guess on Michael. It can be Uriel or Sarah also...

No matter which method you look at it, the secure bet is that the huge bad boss is an angel. Uriel ,Michael, or whoever. I love that small twist, even if it's no top secret. I forever thought of angels as even poorer villains than demons and I'm happy that for once, they authoritatively take up that role; even if it's presently a video game.

Uriel may not be as broadly recognized as Michael but in Christianity, he's also a extremely significant Archangel. He personifies the Fire of God suchlike that means but it doesn't sound good.
    His brief appearance in the demo's discussion group campaign, gave the idea that he is a personality of questionable principles to say in the slightest.

He acted as a intermediary in the conflict among the Griffin Duchies and Wolf, and he was the one who planned to the (Falcon) Emperor, that daughter of Slava's Irina be given to the Duke of the Wolf as a bride and in replace their soldiers would depart the Griffin lands. Slava did not like that at all but was required to cooperation.

If I had to suppose I would say that not any of them is evil, but the one who bring back to life Michael is the antagonist. From what I understand Michael was killed in the elder wars, when angels were at combat with the anonymous. I consider that after he is resurrected he would do everything to encourage everyone to fight the nameless, to last part what he started. That would fail haven's troops before the start of the demon invasion.