Thread: discussion about the Might & Magic Heroes VI Demo.

discussion about the Might & Magic Heroes VI Demo.

The demo for Might & Magic Heroes VI are good or not ? I want to purchase that game as soon as possible that’s why I want some advice and discussion on demo for Might & Magic Heroes VI. Guys please share your experience for Might & Magic Heroes VI demo game, thank you in advance.

Re: discussion about the Might & Magic Heroes VI Demo.

I just had to reply to say how breathtaking and wonderful the demo was.
    I haven't even done my first map until now but the battles are fluid in conditions of technicalities as well as animations and frame rate.
    The UI for the town unit/ building recruitment and level up is extremely smooth and simple to find the way. I'm happy the senior tier units are not protected as you can see what the complete game will be like. I am extremely joyful that I pre-ordered the collector’s version seeing how refined and balanced it is. If the complete edition has no online activation /condition which I am lead to consider it won't then this determination be my game of the year.
    My simply one complaint is that you can't revolve the camera with the mouse, it would be good to be intelligent to hold the middle mouse key or right mouse key even if you had to hold control as well to get a excellent look at the units, using the keys is a hurt.

There are Two things the first is , Am I made-up to be getting 1 (wood/day) with a sawmill? since I am, and it visibly says 2 (wood/day)- Pretty confident that's a bug.
    It would be good if, when imperfect to travel far, there was an sign of how several days it will take.

I downloaded the Might & Magic Heroes VI demo version and installed it lacking any troubles, but then when I tried to execute it told me that there are no disc in your drive and gave me the choice to continue, retry, or cancel. Selecting some of the options would just pop the window up again. =/ assist would be much respected.

I played the demo as well. I have to say it is pretty amazing! I have the same opinion with Navy Spitfire; it would be good to know how various days it would take to travel someplace. confidently they will contain this in the complete edition. In my belief they should create (x) switch a bit better. For me for myself it takes a half a second longer to push it, but in the extended skirmish or campaign it will add up to only some minutes..

I play the demo version for an hour. I take pleasure in the music fairly a bit. The game play was practically solid as well. I stop before the end since of the camera. I was going to pre-order tomorrow and I was overjoyed when I got the message about the demo this daylight. But now I'm not going to pre-order and I may not buy the game at all.
    The game camera controls are terrible! The one who thought that the "it forever goes back to the similar viewpoint" camera was a fine thought wants to be tortured or demoted or something.
    as a minimum add several user configurable settings so dissimilar people can have the camera effort in ways that they like even if you depart the current stupid camera control setting the default.
    Right click camera spin wants to happen and it requirements to be generously turning and not resetting. There's purely no way I will purchase this game with the camera functioning the way it does now.

Is anybody else having problems with the surroundings displaying strangely, such as main part of the journey map are blacked out and triangles of space are absent from both the adventure and battle maps?

I downloaded demo MMH6.
    What is the variation among hard and normal difficulty? What does it involve?
    And why are every the mages from any faction female? I discover that very strange since in the pub you can hire male mages but such hired heroes don't have status sign. Why can't you have a (male) mage from the starting in the hero /race selection?

The demo seems extremely good so far. I detest Inferno even extra at the present than I did in Heroes V.
    There are several things that should be simply added for the launch of the game:

*Creature enlargement (you don't recognize the unit house)
    *several lost creature explanation as mentioned before in this subject
    *Hero movement time to arrive at its objective (in days)
    *plans should keep in mind the earlier positions
    *Hero assault and unit extraordinary attack animation is often visually insolvent by vegetation or rocks which get in face of the animation
    stay happy for the excellent work!

The game demo was best in every features except for a hardly any things..
    Some of the animations are very bad. Particularly that of the hero .i mean he comes alternation his swords .But nothing in reality hits. (Practically his sword doesn't even stroke the opponent. there is not sound for hit.
    * get better for the game animations
    *repair the bug’s problem.
    *build the camera setting is rotatable (at least a choice please!).