Thread: No PS3 version for Orcs Must Die?

No PS3 version for Orcs Must Die?

This is what I am not able to understand at all, so now what I want to say is that why the game is not still there for the ps3 users, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s the main thing over here. plus Xbox users are the lucky guys who are getting an access to the game, simply waste of time for the ps3 users. Even I am a ps3 user and I want to get an access to the game as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: No PS3 version for Orcs Must Die?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    This is what I am not able to understand at all, so now what I want to say is that why the game is not still there for the ps3 users, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s the main thing over here. plus Xbox users are the lucky guys who are getting an access to the game, simply waste of time for the ps3 users. Even I am a ps3 user and I want to get an access to the game as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here.
    Yes that is quite true and I fully agree you on the same and its all upon the developers to take that kind of decision, so I would say that you better wait for sometime and let the developers come up with their own developed version for the ps3 users.

So hope you have got the point that I am trying to make over here.

See the pc version of the game will be made available on October 12 of this year and hence you can get the pc version of the game instead. Don’t be disappointed with not getting the console version of the game for the PS3.

Get the pc version of the game instead, you can do that for sure.

Playing the game in the Xbox is an entirely different experience for sure, I just picked up the copy of orcs from a local store and I did get the fortune of playing the game in my Xbox and that was fun totally.

So I am happy with the Xbox version of the game that I got and I am pretty much happy about it, so ps3 users who haven’t got the game have to be disappointed for sure.