Thread: Trap Combos in Orcs must die

Trap Combos in Orcs must die

Hello friends, I've been searching the internet I keep hearing about these "combo trap" and I cannot find any video of them, someone said that most of you have seen is a 11 trick combo, so if any of you have a good video to share or find a good video game should die Orcs will post it here. So please tell me and also you have some more suggestion please tell me about it and also it will be great for me and also it will be helpful for me. Thanking you all for the suggestion which you will give to me and also wanted some to play the game. Thank you.

Re: Trap Combos in Orcs must die

I think you have to wait for the PC version opens in 3 days, we all know that PC gamers are much more creative and also you might get the combo in that pack and also you will get which you are thinking about it.

PC gamers will also have easier access to the recording of their games. Trap combos, basically, means that more than one trap was involved in the murder of an Orc in particular in a short period of time. If, for example, an Orc steps into a trap of tar (1) and activates a trap arrow (2), which pushes it in a snap trap (3) that throws in a mill (4) that kills That would be April 1 combo trap. And if (5) and an archer (6) went on to shoot the Orcs, while he was in the air that would be a combo of 6.

Make an archer with fire arrows and has a 7. Assuming that the effect of the tar trap is still applicable. I am inclined to think that by the time they land in front of the mill have disappeared.

Well, I was thinking of the mill was on the wall in the air and trap the narrow Orc launched it, hopefully allowing it to be fast enough to preserve the combo. They have had opportunities to test this or anything done yet, however, so we'll see in a few days, when in fact you can play. So you can also look over there and you will be able to get some sort of the method and also you will be able to get. Even you can check on the internet and you might be getting some of the links where it might be mention about the game and also you will be able to get the information on it, so you better check it out and also you will be able to know about the game, even you wait for the PC version if it is been coming then you can take that and also you might be get the information which you are looking for. So the choice you can see and select.

You can search on the internet and also you will be able to get the information about the game and also about the trap combo on the game, so you better check it on the internet and get it.