Thread: How to identify the score rate of skulls in Orcs Must Die?

How to identify the score rate of skulls in Orcs Must Die?

Now practically I have not been able to understand this game at all. let me tell you the main reason behind it. I am not able to understand how would I be able to get the 5 skulls at the top of the tower? Now that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Now I am not able to understand the command factor behind the skulls at all. so that’s why It would be better if you can tell me how would I know about the skulls? That would be better for me. so do let me know about the same. Waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: How to identify the score rate of skulls in Orcs Must Die?

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    Now practically I have not been able to understand this game at all. let me tell you the main reason behind it. I am not able to understand how would I be able to get the 5 skulls at the top of the tower? Now that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Now I am not able to understand the command factor behind the skulls at all. so that’s why It would be better if you can tell me how would I know about the skulls? That would be better for me. so do let me know about the same. Waiting for the replies from you all.
    It all depends on the skull ratings as well. So if you are talking long time to get above par then let me tell you that it will be of no use at all. That’s what I want to say here. the skull ratings will be very less and you would not be able to keep 5 skulls at the tower. Now I cannot remember the time when I had got below 5 level in the game that’s what I am saying here. so keep up the skull ratings in the game and you will be able to keep it as well. So that’s what you should be doing over here. hope you got the necessary help from my side for you all.

You know what sometimes trap can also be a issue over here and hence it is very much important to not to lay the traps at each and every possible time. Some of them do let the traps for the lil guys which is not advisable at all. just knock them off with the powers that you have within you. so that’s what you should be doing over here and hence that’s my advise for you. if you knock down the orges down over and over again then let me tell you that you will be losing some of the important points over there only, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope that was enough for you.

The game is not rated by score at all that’s what I know about the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. now what I want to say is that if you all are talking about the stats then it does breaks down. You will be able to get the 4 skulls to see how many enemies are actually there in it and also get by you accordingly over there. Now at the end you will be getting the skull when you will beat the par time as well, so that’s what you should eb checking out as well. So that’s the information I have got for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    The game is not rated by score at all that’s what I know about the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. now what I want to say is that if you all are talking about the stats then it does breaks down. You will be able to get the 4 skulls to see how many enemies are actually there in it and also get by you accordingly over there. Now at the end you will be getting the skull when you will beat the par time as well, so that’s what you should eb checking out as well. So that’s the information I have got for you.
    Yes there is an interesting turn with this, now what I am saying is that if you get 4 skulls and then you ensure that there is no enemy according to you.

Let me tell you that you will not be able to get the skull 5 at all. that’s what I know over here and hence the best possible information that I can give for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki View Post
    Yes there is an interesting turn with this, now what I am saying is that if you get 4 skulls and then you ensure that there is no enemy according to you.

Let me tell you that you will not be able to get the skull 5 at all. that’s what I know over here and hence the best possible information that I can give for you.
    Ok then I am glad that you made me notify about the same, that was worth appreciable. I don’t know the fonts that were used in the game were very small and also it is not noticeable at all. So this is what I want to say here.

Well I just am not getting it. For the original Orcs Must Die (NOT Orcs Must Die 2) no matter how many times I replay a level once I've earned a 5 I don't get any more skulls. Is that the way the 360 version was made? Because if it is I quit, I will never be able to accomplish anything without at least being able to earn more skulls

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Old Bear View Post
    Well I just am not getting it. For the original Orcs Must Die (NOT Orcs Must Die 2) no matter how many times I replay a level once I've earned a 5 I don't get any more skulls. Is that the way the 360 version was made? Because if it is I quit, I will never be able to accomplish anything without at least being able to earn more skulls
    That is the approximate skulls you will be getting at any level. You can check the guide for Orcs Must Die 5 Skull from this youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhyR...3DC2C153D7188E

But then why do they call it a type of currency? Currency you are suppose to be able to get freely the more you replay a level if they just have it, well the way they have it then it isn't really currency is it? Eh now I am stuck because I've used all but 6 skulls on upgrades and I'm stuck with only the barricades, that goofy archer that keeps dying and the lesser traps that don't do me any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Old Bear View Post
    But then why do they call it a type of currency? Currency you are suppose to be able to get freely the more you replay a level if they just have it, well the way they have it then it isn't really currency is it? Eh now I am stuck because I've used all but 6 skulls on upgrades and I'm stuck with only the barricades, that goofy archer that keeps dying and the lesser traps that don't do me any good.
    Have you checked out the guide of "how to get a 5 Skull rating on a level and a list of the Bonus Skulls that you can get" from this link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=119530167

That's the thing I got five skulls in all but 2 of the levels I've done. Am currently stuck on the sixth board because and even if I get five skulls on the levels I passed I still will only have enough to upgrade one thing. Now I've looked at some so-called walkthroughs and they all seem to already have a bunch of traps like they've already finished the game and are just playing through again however I will check this link and see what's going on.
    UPDATE: checked link it's talking about the sequel. Orcs Must Die 2.