Thread: the reason behind the system crash in Dark Meadow game.

the reason behind the system crash in Dark Meadow game.

hey,
    I buy Dark Meadow on the NZ application store, but when I click Start a new game it crashed. I do not have any idea about that; help me if you know the solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: the reason behind the system crash in Dark Meadow game.

The game Dark Meadow takes fairly a bit of recall to run, and on (3GS) there is extremely small to spare. If you have a lot of extra applications open, try finishing them. To shut them, open springboard multitasking by twice clicking the "home" key. When the menus are unlocked on the bottom of the display, clutch one of the icons for 4 seconds awaiting it "jiggles”. click the red "-" in the top corner to shut all the appliactions that are operatining in the background. Once all applications are stopped, try to start Dark Meadow once more time . I think its solves your problem.

I have the accurate same issue on my iPod 4 which is 32GB. For several cause this game crashes on my 4th iPod gen each single instance. I tried all: start again my iPod, re-installing the game, re-downloading the game also, Wi-Fi functions on/off, freeing up recall but I still can't obtain past the introduction video.

Final thing to attempt is to switch off and on your i-Phone, and attempt it once more. If that trick are doesn't work, you may desire to erase the applications from your handset and try reinstalling, and see if that help out.

We are categorization from side to side the crash logs and challenging to isolate the problems.
    Do you have your phone /mail applications open? Do you happen to have an strangely big figure of accounts or contacts? Do you have a lot of extra applications on the machine, a group of springboard pages, or many of movies / audio?
    Have you effectively start Dungeon Defenders or Infinity Blade or an extra such UE3 based game on your mobile?
    Any information you can provide us that will assist us copy this here would be much respected!

I will start Dreamscape completely and (Infinity Blade) too, I have four springboard pages, mostly applications, have a few music’s and no movie. I will try to provide you the log crash, thank you very much for helping.

we are heading for attempt to repeat your matter nearby on one of our touch via various mixture of settings. In the intervening time, could you go after the directions below for solved this crisis?

*switch your( iOS) machine into your computer or Mac On computer, find the way to((C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice)) and *the same way to find On Mac,(( select Go > Go to Folder, and enter ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice))
    *Open the directory recognized by name of your device’s.
    *Choose the crash logs named after the function you’re checking. This will assist us get you a fix earlier.

Observe the bug of the Rage game, it had the similar bug . You couldn't play lacking language setting to (English), then they set the bug, perhaps you can locate how they did or request them?
    I'm indian, and everyone could run it since they are American actually.I will tell you in two minute if it workings!