Thread: is Orcs Must Die game worth buying it

is Orcs Must Die game worth buying it

As I have seen the videos on the youtube and I have played the demo game and was amazed playing the game but as I have just played on the demo version I am not able to differentiate it out whether this game is worth buying out or should I go for the other game.

Re: is Orcs Must Die game worth buying it

According to me orcs must die should be the best voted game 2011. I must say that robot entertainment developers have done the best job developing with this kind of game , we the the people are prepared to put oursome part of our time to work if we have styling Tools and work simultaneously with developers to keep on the Orcs Must Die or any additional game that comes from your side

After playing with this game when I looked for the Dungeon Defenders I saw that this game is giving much more competition to the orcs must die they are providing with the 4-player Online . on the purchase of the game or preordering of the games provides you with the 10% of discount or off on purchase of this game . you get the TF2 bonus on the game. You will likely have window mode. My question is that why people will go for buying the orcs must die game when they are providing with this all features in the game.

Yes.. it just look strange why this game does not provide any such good features like they are providing with the Dungeon Defenders game . Its just the poor marketing I can say .

I don't understand if you have studied regarding the Robot Entertainment, but I can say that this is their first innovative game which I have played with , is the Orcs Must Die which is a game that comes from Robot Entertainment , My first opinion when i saw the game was that the game is the really a terrible. But when I thought again i found that the game is all on the subject of having excitement and carnaging the biggest amount of orcs that you can do. I don't know where can this IP go but i expect Robot Entertainment has cultured a lot from their former game and they don't put out of their mind about this .actually I am seeing further to a next Game or an extension which will let us to play in co- op with our associates or friends in a never-ending mode and also which will allow us to customize the character .

I just want to state that the game will terribly be not succeed in market. And we will not perceive any extension of the cooperative. And the Second chances can not be. ever since the publisher has elected the incorrect time, failed the pricing strategies, and because of the rivals and think am not gonna refund my preorder.

I don’t agree with the criticism of the game . because I have personally played this game and I would say that the game is really worth buying it and I have got the reviews from the games magazines even GameShark - 92% , IGN - 91% , Game Informer - 86% , GameCritics - 64% , GameFocus - 86% this percentage / reviews may vary but I could say that the game developers deserve the best for the game they developed .

For myself I have preordered both games, and am seeming further for both of them, and still have not even spent a complete game value of money on it yet. If for a few reason had to choose just any of one between Orcs must die and dungeons and dragons I can say hten it would really become complicated for me, but currently I would just go for Orcs must die because it has already been in the market. I have tried the demo version of this game, and I have found out the interactive with the video demo. This game comes with the the simple things which you will enjoy play with it . I have not played the demo of the dungeons and dragons so it will be hard for me to say about this game. But I am still thinking of saving it up for dungeons and dragons in the future, since I think that both games will finish up being a good , but for now, Orcs must die would prevail because of its well-known fine quality, and which compared to dungeons and dragons just do not come up with great expectation

According to me the Orcs must die is the best game when compared to the dungeons and dragons because dungeons and dragons game is actually all towers and very simple to play. Where as the Orcs must die game comes with full of traps and it is totally different to play with it , playing in this game you have to be more active in killing of the arcs.