Thread: Not getting sound while playing warcraft 3 frozen throne

Not getting sound while playing warcraft 3 frozen throne

I have recently formatted my computer and because of that all the installed game from my computer have gone but I have taken the backup of my system in hard drive. Now after that I have transfer all the backup to my computer again. Now main problem is with Warcraft game in my computer. I have transferred the Warcraft folder in computer and after that when I start the game at that time I don’t get sound.

Re: Not getting sound while playing warcraft 3 frozen throne

Well you are not getting sound from Warcraft frozen throne only or with other games also you are facing the same problem. If you are facing the same problem with other games also then problem is with the sound drivers in your computer and I think you need to reinstall the sound drivers and after that problem will get solved.

I have referred your solution and I am facing this problem with warcarft game only. I have tried to reinstall the sound drivers in my computer with no luck

Please let me know how to get rid of this issue?

First thing you have top to is open the Warccraft game and then you have to go to the setting in the warcarft game. Now after going in to the setting you have to select the sound setting option. Now after that you have to check that whether all the setting s of sound is proper or not. Now after that also if you get the same issue then you have to check whether you have to transfer the game from your hard drive to your computer properly or not. Because if it is not transferred completely then also this type of issue can take place.

You should also try to solve this problem by deleting the game from your computer completely and after that you have to delete all the temporary files and then you have to transfer the game folder from hard disk to computer nd after that check whether you are getting the sound or not.

Well according to me you have to download the Warcraft from the internet and after that you have to install that in your computer then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think problem which you are facing is because of the missing sound file issue and by installing the game again you can fix this issue.