Thread: Unable to install Napoleon: Total War

Unable to install Napoleon: Total War

I have downloaded Napoleon: Total War game from internet and after downloading that game in my computer when I try to install it at that time I get error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Unable to install Napoleon: Total War

I have read you problem as you have said that while installing the Napoleon: Total War game you are getting error and that is why I would like to tell you that right click on the installer file and after that select the run as administrator and then check whether installation went successfully or not.

Mostly this type of problem normally occurs when the file which you are trying to install in your computer is not downloaded properly or corrupted and that is why you have to first check whether the installation file of the Napoleon: Total War game is downloaded completely or not. You have to also make sure that while installing the Napoleon: Total War game your antivirus and firewall is disabled because many times antivirus and firewall can also cause this type of problem.

If above solution does not help you to solve this issue then I will suggest you to downloaded the another cope of the Napoleon: Total War game from the internet and after downloading that you have to try to install it in yor computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I have tried to run the game setup as administrator and after that also I was getting the same error and after that downloaded the game setup again and now whenever I try to install the game at that setup window disappears after I double click on the setup. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

According to me you should do clean boot in your computer and after that try to install the Napoleon: Total War game in your computer and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. I think this will solve the problem.