Thread: How to use CSR Wheels, Pedals and Accessories in Forza Motorsport 4?

How to use CSR Wheels, Pedals and Accessories in Forza Motorsport 4?

What is the uses of the and their CSR Wheels, Pedals and Accessories are need to use in the forta motorsport and help me what is the feather of using the CSR wheels, pedals and Accerioriesit better car to get the accessories detail

Re: How to use CSR Wheels, Pedals and Accessories in Forza Motorsport 4?

It huge that you are using the forta motor sport car it authentic motor sports design with placed and with accelerate grip with aluminum and it need official license micro provide you that with vibration sensitivity and the official license by Microsoft

When first time I gone to the Acceories store then I didn’t known about the Accessories which is good one I don’t know then after try to asked him only to which is good Accessories part for that I need a help from store worker.The uses of the forta motor sport it steering is god with it is it moving around 90 to 900 rotation of the steering with it vibration, feedback,sensitivity etc.

It provides full brushed with and we feel that we seat on drive on a real car and also provide multiple adjustments in the pedals.It ability to remove the base and easily in cockpits or stands and compatible with most fantastic wheels.

When the first time some one gift me a game that is so nice game but after some the Accessories part is not working I try to find from the store I got also but the rate of Accessories rate is high .I not easy to buy a new then also I save a money then I take then a Accessories from the stores.So right now the rate of Accessories is higher but when I played that time I feel that I am driving like a real car I feel like real.